Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: exifReader is not exifreader  (Read 3120 times)

v3ggi32u

• Coppermine newbie
    • cyberward.net
exifReader is not exifreader
« on: August 08, 2005, 03:52:35 am »

I am sorry if this has been posted and or corrected, but searching on exif, exifreader, exif_php didn't seem to locate this.

I am on a linux hosting service, with coppermine 1.3.3. The file exif_php.inc.php has the line:
Code: [Select]
require("include/exifReader.inc.php");The trouble here in case sensitive filenames linux land, is that the file in the include directory is called
include/exifreader.inc.phpThe 'R' is lowercase. Once I changed the case of the 'R', the include worked just fine.

Nibbler

Re: exifReader is not exifreader
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 03:57:00 am »

Looks like your FTP client uploaded all the files in lower case, the file is supposed to have a capital R. You will hit other problems if this is the case.

v3ggi32u

• Coppermine newbie
    • cyberward.net
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 05:17:22 am »

I am a little bewildered at the moment. I just checked the zip, and sure enough, there are uppercase chars in the filename, and in others as well. I then looked at my process. I downloaded the zip, transfered it to a linux box, and executed the 'unzip' command there. I just checked a listing of the zip, and all lower case comes back. Aparently, that wasn't quit the correct command. I have been looking at the man page, and I don't follow the stated default behavior with what I saw, but this is what I should have done.
unzip -U cpg1.3.3.zipDang.
Does anyone know if there are other files with uppercase letters other than those in the includes folder?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 05:40:15 am »

editOnePic.php & picEditor.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.