Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: exifReader is not exifreader  (Read 3090 times)

v3ggi32u

• Coppermine newbie
    • cyberward.net
exifReader is not exifreader
« on: August 08, 2005, 03:52:35 am »

I am sorry if this has been posted and or corrected, but searching on exif, exifreader, exif_php didn't seem to locate this.

I am on a linux hosting service, with coppermine 1.3.3. The file exif_php.inc.php has the line:
Code: [Select]
require("include/exifReader.inc.php");The trouble here in case sensitive filenames linux land, is that the file in the include directory is called
include/exifreader.inc.phpThe 'R' is lowercase. Once I changed the case of the 'R', the include worked just fine.

Nibbler

Re: exifReader is not exifreader
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 03:57:00 am »

Looks like your FTP client uploaded all the files in lower case, the file is supposed to have a capital R. You will hit other problems if this is the case.

v3ggi32u

• Coppermine newbie
    • cyberward.net
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 05:17:22 am »

I am a little bewildered at the moment. I just checked the zip, and sure enough, there are uppercase chars in the filename, and in others as well. I then looked at my process. I downloaded the zip, transfered it to a linux box, and executed the 'unzip' command there. I just checked a listing of the zip, and all lower case comes back. Aparently, that wasn't quit the correct command. I have been looking at the man page, and I don't follow the stated default behavior with what I saw, but this is what I should have done.
unzip -U cpg1.3.3.zipDang.
Does anyone know if there are other files with uppercase letters other than those in the includes folder?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 05:40:15 am »

editOnePic.php & picEditor.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.