Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help With the english.php file!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!  (Read 3357 times)

WebJorge

• Coppermine novice
Help With the english.php file!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!
« on: August 05, 2005, 07:24:46 am »

Hello! Here's my problem, in the lang folder on the english.php file I changed all the words that said files to Artworks words and all the words that said file to Artwork. In the process of doing this, I must have messed with an important variable that I wasn't supposed to touch. Go to: http://www.madnessart.com/gallery/index.php to see what I mean. Noticed the part that says...

[Artworks] Artworks in 5 albums and 1 categories with 0 comments viewed 85 times

It’s supposed to say…

[40] Artworks in 5 albums and 1 categories with 0 comments viewed 85 times

Well, the attachment is a copy of my english.php file and I was hoping if one of you guys could take a look at it and tell me where I screwed up.

Thanks!

~Jorge~
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 08:17:45 am by GauGau »

WebJorge

• Coppermine novice
Re: Help With the english.php file!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 08:13:22 am »

Hey guys, I already found where I screwed up and fixed the problem, thanks anyways. By the way, good move on hosting your own forum and site, the forum is way faster now. I think I speak for most of us Computer Geeks, when i say Thanks! LOL  ;D

~Jorge~

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.