No Support > Announcements

Coppermine Forum moved

<< < (6/6)

Hein Traag:
Good lord it is as fast as lightning (almost).

Great work people :) Makes my life easier :P

Joachim Müller:

--- Quote from: GauGau on August 08, 2005, 08:40:07 am ---had a look at it: you actualy have subscribed to that thread, I'm pretty sure.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: marian on August 08, 2005, 10:32:13 am ---If I AM subscribed to it, which I wasn't when I looked, it isn't me that subscribed!! We dont have user albums so it is the last thread that would interest me.  ;)

--- End quote ---
well, you posted on that very thread, so it's very likely that you checked the notification option:
--- Quote from: marian on June 22, 2004, 08:55:22 pm ---Agreed, I'm having enough trouble getting to grips with my new album and I foresee a flood of "How do I" coming from users when I let them loose!  ::)

--- End quote ---
Let's end this discussion now please: even if it is a bug of the move, then I'm happy - you're the only one who has reported this. After all, you have a huge list of threads you subscribed to, it's easy to miss one...

Joachim Müller:
split unrelated reply into new thread in General discussion (no support!).

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=20535.0

Scotty_B:
Good work, was unbearable on SF server.

Colliope:
Great! So glad things are faster/better now! I stopped working on my gallery because it was getting to hard to find info here. To whoever the powers-that-be are - a big thankyou!

Colliope

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version