Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Girl Needs Help Changing Text: "Last additions"  (Read 3095 times)

raeba

• Coppermine newbie
New Girl Needs Help Changing Text: "Last additions"
« on: August 02, 2005, 06:47:19 pm »

Hi,

I'm using the latest full release of Coppermine.  Great program!  I want to change a string of text that appears in the gallery.

I want to change "Last additions" to "Recent Uploads."  The photos that appear there are not "last additions."  The correct way to state the intended would be latest additions, because there will likely be more additions - so they are not the "last."  For me, "Recent Uploads" will suit my purpose better...

So, I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where I can find the text to change it.

Thanks a lot  :-*

Raeba
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 09:50:50 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: New Girl Needs Help Changing Text: "Last additions"
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 06:59:06 pm »

Any text is changeable by editing the language file you are using (eg lang/english.php). Just search the file for the text you want to alter.

raeba

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 09:04:47 pm »

Any text is changeable by editing the language file you are using (eg lang/english.php). Just search the file for the text you want to alter.

Thank you.  I found the answer while grepping through the CM files.  It appears that the server that the forum is on is having a lot of difficulties.  I keep getting failure to connect to database errors when trying to reach this forum - and it takes a long time to load.  I hope it all works out ok...

:-*

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 09:56:25 am »

It appears that the server that the forum is on is having a lot of difficulties.  I keep getting failure to connect to database errors when trying to reach this forum - and it takes a long time to load. 
see Brother!! this board is so slow........
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.