Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration and ecard don't work  (Read 6608 times)

gengdehua

• Coppermine newbie
Registration and ecard don't work
« on: August 02, 2005, 05:44:24 pm »

I updated mailer.inc.php on following section

$CONFIG['smtp_host'] = '';
$CONFIG['smtp_username'] = '';
$CONFIG['smtp_password'] = '';

But it still does not work. I got massage "Could not connect to smtp host : 111 : Connection refused "
and "PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.citidb.com:25 in /home/citidbco/public_html/gallery/include/mailer.inc.php on line 147" from the log.

The configuration I have put in are working fine for me in the email. Other server based email can also be sent using the same configuration.

Thanks for you help.

Oliver

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Registration and ecard don't work
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 09:39:39 am »

There's little we can do to help you fix this, as it depends on server config (the error message you get comes from the smtp service, not from coppermine). I suggest asking your webhost for support.

jnendel

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Registration and ecard don't work
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 10:13:31 pm »

I had the same error and I got it to work by replacing smtp host="localhost" with smtp host="127.0.0.1".  It should not have mattered since that was defined in the host file, but it did the trick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.