Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Dynamically generating Links are not working - after migration  (Read 5120 times)

ars

• Coppermine newbie
    • SolutionSystem.net

Please note, I am using Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.2.1

Regards,

Abdul Rasheed

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Dynamically generating Links are not working - after migration
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 03:48:34 pm »

cpg1.2.1 goes unsupported. Posting on the wrong board won't win you friends, nor will sending unsolicited PMs to developers. Moving from cpg1.3.x to deprecated cpg1.2.x support board.
Your site is additionally heavily modified, and you appear to be using mod_rewrite that may be the culprit for the issues you have.
Unless you upgrade to the most recent stable version cpg1.3.3, there's little that can be done to help you.

ars

• Coppermine newbie
    • SolutionSystem.net
Re: Dynamically generating Links are not working - after migration
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 09:39:11 pm »

Hello,

Please anyone can help, within the mentioned version, can help me. I have to have use this version. Plus note, I have shifted from Linux to Linux - so this migration would must be transperant. That it is giving me error.  :(  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

Any other solution for my problem.

- Abdul Rasheed
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.