Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Locked out...sort of.  (Read 3364 times)

TORN

• Coppermine newbie
Locked out...sort of.
« on: July 30, 2005, 06:32:02 pm »

I have installed coppermine and everything was working fine. I was uploading pictures and such and it was all working. I then went into the config menu to change it from having 3 rows of pictures, to 4... That worked but for some reason the admin menu, (with config, etc etc.) is no longer displayed. And I can't upload any pictures, it says "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files".... When I try and access the admin.php file directly, I get the error "Script called without the required parameter(s)."...

I have the board off line so people can't see it... it allows me to login as an admin.. and it allows me to see the albums.. but I can't get to my admin area or upload any new pictures.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Locked out...sort of.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 07:41:50 pm »

Use phpMyAdmin to edit your config table - change thumbcols and thumbrows back to 4 and 3.  See if that helps.  You can also run the upgrade script - it will reset all of your config options to default.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

TORN

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 04:33:38 am »

Im new to coppermine. Where might I find the upgrade script? I looked through myphpadmin, and I was lost. I'm not very good at that stuff,

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 05:31:59 am »

If you are using a Fantastico install, I don't know if update.php is included.  Try yoursite.com/update.php.

If that doesn't work, download 1.3.3 from our site and read the documentation.  Upgrades are explained.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.