Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing IPB 1.3.1 styles  (Read 3459 times)

Wamphyri

• Coppermine newbie
Importing IPB 1.3.1 styles
« on: July 29, 2005, 11:54:00 am »

I was wonder if it is at all posable to have coppermine use the style that ipb 1.3.1 is using http://www.illicitrides.com if you wish to see it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Importing IPB 1.3.1 styles
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 12:54:31 pm »

you can't use themes/templates that have been built for other apps, but you can create your own theme that matches the look of the other app you visually want to blend coppermine with. Take a look at the demo, use the "theme" dropdown to see the existing theme packages. If you have found a theme that matches your site most closely, download it from the download section (if it doesn't already come with the coppermine package) and start modifying it. There are tons of postings on this issue, please search the board.

Wamphyri

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 01:46:09 am »

I did search, thats why i posted :) hmm i know cpg can intergrate vb's sytles but heh oh well.. i'll try to fuble through it i'm not that good with css or xml i'm just starting to learn it now

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 09:56:14 am »

i know cpg can intergrate vb's sytles but heh oh well..
Yeah, really? I didn't know that. Could you tell me how this is done? I think you're wrong, there may be a coppermine port somewhere, but the actual genuine coppermine standalone can't do that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.