Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Styleguide: CSS guide for Coppermine's stylesheet  (Read 3104 times)

magicmonkey

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Styleguide: CSS guide for Coppermine's stylesheet
« on: July 19, 2005, 09:09:28 pm »

I know this is probably the wrong place to post this but I can't seem to make a new thread! I am having a few problems updating the classic theme to fit the rest of my site, all I want to do is change the background colour to white rather than greak and change the outside border to white rather than black, every time I try to change anything in the template.htm file all of the style formatting dissapears. In case you haven't guessed I'm a bit of an ameruer here and need a bit of help!

stwief

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Styleguide: CSS guide for Coppermine's stylesheet
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 04:10:36 pm »

as far as I can tell, you don't have to adjust the template.html file. The changes you want to make have to be made in the style.css file.

on top of this page, you find the following code:
Code: [Select]
body {
        font-family : Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12px;
        background : #F7F7F7 ;
        color : Black;
        margin: 0px;
}

the background-part (background : #F7F7F7 ;) tells what the background colour should be.
In order to change this colour into white, you should change the code into:
Code: [Select]
background : #FFFFFF ;
hope this is what you needed?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.