Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to rorate the caterogy  (Read 3571 times)

Bubble

• Coppermine novice
how to rorate the caterogy
« on: July 18, 2005, 08:51:06 am »

in each cat, i have 9 display. Right now i have 24 pages total. The first page, only 9. How do i rotate this?

http://www.zmodified.com/gallery/

for example, under 350Z, there are 9 albums there. how do i rotate other albums to replace these 9 albums?

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: how to rorate the caterogy
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 08:56:56 am »

not exactly sure what you mean, but I guess you're refering to the number of albums displayed within each category. Go to coppermine's config and change "Number of albums to display". There's no random function for the display of albums within a category though, it always shows the albums in the same order. To change the order of albums within a category, go to the albums manager, choose a category from the drop down filed and then use the arrow buttons to change the order of the albums (don't forget to save your changes).

Bubble

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 12:49:43 pm »

where is album manager at?  can't seem to find it. What i want to do is:

in page one, i have 9 albums. that 9 albums is ALWAYS there. Is it posible for me to bring the other 9 albums on the 2 second pages to the 1 page at some time later?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 01:28:04 pm »

where is album manager at?  can't seem to find it.
It's here: http://www.zmodified.com/gallery/albmgr.php . You should have a link in your admin menu that says "Albums" - if you don't have it, there's something fishy with your custom theme. Do as I suggested above: go to the albums manager and use the arrow keys to change the order of albums.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.