Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Download as a Zip File" in MY FAVORITS NOT WORK...and more  (Read 4782 times)

djpillo

• Coppermine novice

Apears a text:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,x@x.com  and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I see the log in config but there isn't apears nothiong

ANother posible bug is thisi:

i have do de PHPBB2 complememtation and it work good.(aparently)

But the button "REGISTER" in cgp DOnt work. apears a text how say that una file called "ucp.php" dont exits

And when i Logout the bronser go directly to the phpBB forun and when i return to cgp apears witch ANONIMOUS login, ANd i HAVE DESACTIVATE this option in "config" (to solve thise i delete all the cokies on my firefox and later apears good ( HOME and REGISTER)

SORRY for my english
SALUD
Dj Pillo
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 06:17:40 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: "Download as a Zip File" in MY FAVORITS NOT WORK...and more
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 06:17:21 am »

you appear not to have uploaded all files. An internal server error means in 99% of all cases just what it says: not the application failed to work, but the server is not set up properly. Post a link and test user account for details, and remember to post one issue per thread, as we can't track errors if you post several in one thread. Marking this one as "invalid".
Please take a look at the docs as well: when posting a bug report that deals with server issues, you have to provide much more details.

djpillo

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 09:06:37 am »

ok GauGau. I upload all the files but i dont see enything ucp.php.

Observations: The register buton go GOOD before instling the conpabylity witch PhpBB2 Forum.

I have do all the probes to the galery.

It is the link: http://www.barmonton.com/cpg/index.php

test User:
User: kaki 
Pasword: kaki

Datos:
Cpg 1.4.1 beta
phpBB2
Cpg and phpBB2 user compatybility done
the server of the web is LINUX

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 09:46:22 am »

When going to http://www.barmonton.com/cpg/?lang=english I can see that the "anonymous" user is logged in. Wrong bridge setup!
When I try to register, I'm sent to http://www.barmonton.com/phpBB2/ucp.php?mode=register with the message
Not Found
The requested URL /phpBB2/ucp.php was not found on this server.
This is a phpBB message, not a coppermine message, so how am I to know what goes wrong?
If you need support, you should downgrade to cpg1.3.3, as there's no support for cpg1.4.1 yet. Locking this thread now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.