Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem bridging Xoops to CPG140  (Read 4017 times)

danik50

• Coppermine newbie
problem bridging Xoops to CPG140
« on: July 26, 2005, 12:28:03 pm »

As discussed in topic  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19800.0 
I also get the same parse error message and lost all access to the gallery.  I didn't see the solution in that thread though so i'm posting this new request for hel. All and any solutions are very much appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 09:47:49 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

danik50

• Coppermine newbie
Re: problem bridging Xoops to CPG140
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 07:37:17 pm »

Thanks for the try Nibbler, but just like the guy before I get :

XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run.

so that solution doesn't work, and there is no reason for anyone else to do this. i was looking for the soltion used by finnerss... that seemed to work for him. "Edited the init.php file in the include folders and the groupmgr.php file in CP root. Seems to be working now with post based groups."

Thanks,
Dan

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: problem bridging Xoops to CPG140
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 09:36:31 am »

what's the use of this meta discussion? Why didn't you reply to the thread you refered to? To track potential bugs, we need to have only one thread per bug, starting a fresh one only makes things more complicated. Locking this one, marking it as "invalid".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.