Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Undefined index error message  (Read 2795 times)

xirishbutterfly

• Coppermine newbie
Undefined index error message
« on: July 21, 2005, 09:57:00 pm »

I've been looking through the boards and I didn't find anything to help me out but I may, of course, accidentally have skipped over it or not have seen it, etc. So if there is a topic on here that already answers my question/problem, then lead the way and thanks in advanced. So for the problem, I've had my gallery for a few months now and have't really had any major problems with it. But today when I went to check it, I got this message:

"Notice: Undefined index: debug_mode in /var/www/html/imagegallery/cpg132/include/functions.inc.php on line 96
Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query"

There ARE some SIMILAR topics that I found but when I tried to follow those directions, it didn't work and the error message wasn't exactly the same anyways so I'm guessing it's a different problem I'm having. I'd like to hopefully not have to un-install this because it took a while to add all those images there but if I HAVE to, I'd like it to be a last resort.

Nibbler

Re: Undefined index error message
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 11:51:56 pm »

There are very few reasons why you would ever need to uninstall and reinstall coppermine. If you enable debug mode manually then you will get a more detailed error message which we can use to determine the problem. To do this you need to get into your database using phpmyadmin, find the cpg_config table, and set debug_mode to 1 (from 0).

Any search for "There was an error while processing a database query" will tell you the same thing, likely with more detailed instructions to follow.

xirishbutterfly

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 01:52:59 am »

I went to go into my database and there aren't any tables. So I'm guessing that's the problem. Meaning now, I have a new problem, no tables in my database.

Edit: I ran update.php and it created 5 tables. Sadly, there is no cpg_config table. Any idea how to fix this?
Also, when I run update.php, at the top, this comes up:
"Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/imagegallery/cpg132/update.php on line 38

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/imagegallery/cpg132/update.php on line 41"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 02:11:43 am by xirishbutterfly »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 09:26:25 am »

don't double-post. I already replied to the other thread where you posted the very same question.

xirishbutterfly

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 10:16:35 pm »

sorry about double posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.