Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Job!  (Read 3808 times)

jazz123

• Coppermine newbie
Great Job!
« on: July 22, 2005, 09:50:12 pm »

I love the new version of Coppermine, especially the new way to intregate the gallery with the Bulletin Boards. 

Just a couple of observations.  After integration, I can no longer access Admin Tools.  I get the following error:  There was an error while processing a database query.  I have made changeges to smf10.inc.php to make it compatible with smf 1.1 and it works fine for the most part.  It's integrated with SMF which is integrated with Mambo.

Another Observation that I have is where is the ratings and comments box?  I've tried to enable it through Config, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I know this is a beta version with no support, but would anyone have any problem if I remove the warning message that appears to admin?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 12:32:25 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Great Job!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 12:29:34 pm »

• Just a couple of observations.
    one issue per thread please. It's impossible to track bugs if you post about several issues in one thread, so I'm locking this one and marking it as "Invalid"
  • I love the new version of Coppermine, especially the new way to intregate the gallery with the Bulletin Boards.
    Thanks
  • After integration, I can no longer access Admin Tools. I get the following error: There was an error while processing a database query.
    enable debug mode and post the actual query that fails
  • I have made changeges to smf10.inc.php to make it compatible with smf 1.1 and it works fine for the most part.
    As suggested in various threads already, the smf bridge is suppossed to work with smf1.0, it won't work with smf1.1. Please do only report new bugs, not the ones that have already been reported. Please post your modified bridge file as a reply to the existing bug reports that deal with this issue
  • Another Observation that I have is where is the ratings and comments box? I've tried to enable it through Config, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    Link to your site with non-admin test user account please. Also post what browser you were using.
  • I know this is a beta version with no support, but would anyone have any problem if I remove the warning message that appears to admin?
    Go ahead - as it's only visible for you as admin, we don't care, and your user won't neither
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.