Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Undefined index error message  (Read 2811 times)

xirishbutterfly

• Coppermine newbie
Undefined index error message
« on: July 21, 2005, 09:57:00 pm »

I've been looking through the boards and I didn't find anything to help me out but I may, of course, accidentally have skipped over it or not have seen it, etc. So if there is a topic on here that already answers my question/problem, then lead the way and thanks in advanced. So for the problem, I've had my gallery for a few months now and have't really had any major problems with it. But today when I went to check it, I got this message:

"Notice: Undefined index: debug_mode in /var/www/html/imagegallery/cpg132/include/functions.inc.php on line 96
Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query"

There ARE some SIMILAR topics that I found but when I tried to follow those directions, it didn't work and the error message wasn't exactly the same anyways so I'm guessing it's a different problem I'm having. I'd like to hopefully not have to un-install this because it took a while to add all those images there but if I HAVE to, I'd like it to be a last resort.

Nibbler

Re: Undefined index error message
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 11:51:56 pm »

There are very few reasons why you would ever need to uninstall and reinstall coppermine. If you enable debug mode manually then you will get a more detailed error message which we can use to determine the problem. To do this you need to get into your database using phpmyadmin, find the cpg_config table, and set debug_mode to 1 (from 0).

Any search for "There was an error while processing a database query" will tell you the same thing, likely with more detailed instructions to follow.

xirishbutterfly

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 01:52:59 am »

I went to go into my database and there aren't any tables. So I'm guessing that's the problem. Meaning now, I have a new problem, no tables in my database.

Edit: I ran update.php and it created 5 tables. Sadly, there is no cpg_config table. Any idea how to fix this?
Also, when I run update.php, at the top, this comes up:
"Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/imagegallery/cpg132/update.php on line 38

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/imagegallery/cpg132/update.php on line 41"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 02:11:43 am by xirishbutterfly »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 09:26:25 am »

don't double-post. I already replied to the other thread where you posted the very same question.

xirishbutterfly

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 10:16:35 pm »

sorry about double posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.