Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why? is this coppermine?  (Read 4016 times)

wildflowerintn

• Coppermine newbie
Why? is this coppermine?
« on: July 20, 2005, 10:30:16 pm »

Are you people really that rude? READ WHAT I AM ASKING! Not for support with coppermine and nuke, I just want to know if it is a coppermine problem or a nuke problem! If it was a nuke problem, I would not have bothered you again, but if it is a coppermine error, maybe you could have helped me fix it. I know you are having problems with people wanting nuke support still, I dont want nuke support, I want coppermine support if that will help solve the problem. You closed the thread on me and I was asking very politely. Now why would you want to go and be so rude?

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Why? is this coppermine?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 10:33:23 pm »

We don't know nuke or the nuke port of Coppermine.  We aren't involved with either project, so how can we answer your questions?  Please read the stickies on the nuke board, and review the posts on that board - it's explained over and over.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.