Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cannot access my coppermine gallery - critical error  (Read 3234 times)

Hightower

• Coppermine newbie
cannot access my coppermine gallery - critical error
« on: July 20, 2005, 09:22:33 pm »

MySQL said: Access denied for user: 'hightowe_copp3@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Above is the message I get when trying to access my latest installation of Coppermine.  I installed the gallery last night, logged on to it and made several albums and registered several new users.  Today when trying to go to the gallery the above message is displayed.  Please note, this is not a problem trying to log on to the gallery itslef, but rather I cannot even get to the gallery to attempt to logon, this message is displayed immediately after entering the web address in the address bar.

What can this be caused from, and what can I do rectify it without deleting the gallery and re-installing it?  I would rather not have to recreate all the albums and re-register all the users, especially since I have a webpage with links installed to go directly to individual albums in this gallery.

I have other Coppermine installations that I can still access fine, trouble with this particular one only.

Here is the addy for the gallery I cannot access, please try it and see if you can
www.flatlandersatv.com/highlanders

Nibbler

Re: cannot access my coppermine gallery - critical error
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 09:38:56 pm »

It means the db username and pass you gave coppermine during installation are no longer working. Make sure include/config.inc.php has valid data.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.