Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integration of coppermine into an existing website /possible blog script too  (Read 6639 times)

MattyD

• Coppermine newbie

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who can help me integrate coppermine gallery into an existing web design that i have created for my personal website.

I would like to be able to include the photos pages inside the same theme and design as my site, and not opening up in an extra window. I am also running a custom version of the wordpress blog script, and it would be fantastic if i could integrate that into the site too.

I am open to suggestions about a new design for the site too.

I don't have an astronomical budget, so please don't quote laughable prices to me. I am a student on a modest budget, and I'm just looking for the right, kind person that can help me achieve my goal.

Please reply or pm me for further details and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Matt
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:16:03 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

post a link to your site, so potential takers of the job can see how easy/hard this will be to accomplish

vuud

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who can help me integrate coppermine gallery into an existing web design that i have created for my personal website.

I would like to be able to include the photos pages inside the same theme and design as my site, and not opening up in an extra window. I am also running a custom version of the wordpress blog script, and it would be fantastic if i could integrate that into the site too.

I am open to suggestions about a new design for the site too.

I don't have an astronomical budget, so please don't quote laughable prices to me. I am a student on a modest budget, and I'm just looking for the right, kind person that can help me achieve my goal.

Please reply or pm me for further details and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Matt

You mean like this:  http://www.fistfullofcode.com/photos

Click elsewhere - it maintains the same look and feel

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

CLKeenan

• Coppermine newbie

Did you ever find someone to do this for you? I'm looking to have someone do the same thing for me basically.

If you did, could you PM me the name. Or if you can do this, PM me :)

-Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.