Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine installation R'qd urgently with Forum integration  (Read 4557 times)

lpawsey

• Coppermine newbie

I am currently using Photopost after having paid for the software and an installation service just on 1 month ago. I now have serious problem with Photopost and I am totally disallusioned with their services. I require a full installation of Coppermine with an integration with a phpBB2 forum. I also need to have the data exported from Photopost and imported into Coppermine. This is urgent as my business relies on various goodwill services that I provide my customers. I have a competition running at present and my customers need to upload their images. Currently I am locked out of the Photopost Admin area and it won't allow anyone to login or upload images.

I am willing to pay for this service but will need an estimation of time and quote for services. The Photopost problem happened because I am a total and absolute pleb and I did something very minor in the admin section which for some unforseen reason has now locked me out.

No doubt for someone who knows what they are doing, it would be a simple fix but Chuck has decided to be obtuce and uncooperative by advising me to go rummaging around in the databases. He seems to have a hard time understanding the concept that I don't know anything  and no matter how many times he instructs me in tech-talk to go rummaging around, it is not going to sink in and make me an instant whip on php software.

Sorry, I know I  am venting, mainly because i should have gone with coppermine to start with.......so, pleeeeeze send me a quote/estimate or knight in shinning armour 'cause I needed one yesterday.

cheers
Liz
lpawsey@gmail.com
Cairns
Australia
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:15:26 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.