Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XP Publish and Browsable interface broken  (Read 3646 times)

jjhat1

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
XP Publish and Browsable interface broken
« on: July 17, 2005, 05:58:16 pm »

I believe these two issues are in some way connected because I have searched the forms trying to locate the possible reason for the features not to work and I have come up empty handed.  I believe there is a problem on where both of these scripts think the albums folder is.  I am running version 141 and have absolutely no modifications to it.  When I go to the Browsable interface it says that there are no custom folders inside of the Albums folder when in reality there are about 10 and of those 2 are slowly being added using the batch add tool.  As for XP publish I run my web server privately and have it password protected using Apache.  I have always been able to add files by simply typing in the user name and password when it tries to connect.

Specifically the error message it gives me appears when it attempts to upload the first time.  The message reads "The wizard encountered a problem while copying the files.  Since I can manually upload to Coppermine using the normal upload feature this does not quite make sense to me.  I also have noticed that the XP publish is directed to the wrong URL but that is a different problem already being addressed.  However, if this is the same address that XP publish and Browsable interface are trying to use then this might be the problem.

My XP_Publish.php file is the latest version 1.27

I do not know much about PHP however I think the problem may lie in the address that the scripts are looking at and trying to upload too.

Any help would be much appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 07:29:08 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: XP Publish and Browsable interface broken
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 07:28:53 am »

In the future, please do only post one issue per thread to make them manageable. The issues you're reporting are not connected as far as I can see. Also post more details on your setup as suggested in the docs when submitting a bug report.

Re "XP-Publisher-issues": http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=15227.0 e.a.
Re "Browsable batch-interface": http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19588.0

Marking this thread as "Invalid"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.