Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: remove user albums  (Read 4691 times)

desert_dave

• Coppermine regular visitor
remove user albums
« on: March 08, 2005, 01:35:37 am »

I've got no user files left (I deleted them) but I still show 11 albums / 0 files on the main page. I can't find where to delete the albums. There not listed in the regular album creator. But I can see them in Admin tools album dropdown box.

Where & how can I get rid of them?

Thanks,
dave
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 08:35:37 am by GauGau »

urmomma

• Coppermine novice
    • GlitchSeekers
Re: remove user albums
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 08:24:40 pm »

thank god for search...I want ask the same thing. On mine, I deleted all of the files in one user album in the user albums category (named fan albums) and since there is only one user album there...I want to go ahead and delete that category as well...since there are no files in there...I don't want it to show up. So by answering the guy's post before mine...would help me too! Thanks, for the both of us.

::EDIT::
I found another topic which addressed a similar problem. It said, to remove the fan ablums (user category), that you must delete all of the files in the user albums and delete the user album itself. I did that, all of the files, and then I set it up in the "groups" area that no one is allowed to have a private album, and according to that thread...the category: Fan Albums is still appearing and says there is still 1 album in there. I can't see it... I'm going to try to put the private albums "yes" and ask that user to delete it...but he says he can't see it either. Please help...I really just want to remove the "Fan Album" Category.

Here is where it is:
http://glitchseekers.com/image_gallery/index.php

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 08:35:40 pm by urmomma »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 12:56:28 pm »

urmomma

• Coppermine novice
    • GlitchSeekers
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 10:06:50 pm »

how? I can't seem to see it...only via admin tools...and there is no delete function. I'm a noobie with this so sry if this is trivial to you.

::EDIT::
I found it. It was weird. It was there...except I couldn't see it. What I ened up doing was going to:
http://glitchseekers.com/image_gallery/modifyalb.php (basically just do yourdomain.com/folder of image gallery/modifyalb.php)

There I hit the drop-down menu and found that user-gallery there...So i clicked it. There is no delete option there. I was about to give up so I hit "album list" and it took me straight to the useralbum of the one I had the drop-down menu on. And since I was in admin mode...the delete option was there. I clicked it...it got deleted and my problem was sovled. The user-gallery category dissappeared just like you said (make sure about the group setting are correctly set up)...and that you delete every album.

I don't know if there is an easier way...but this is how I got it done. I think its weird how if you delete all the photos in the useralbum the album disappears on the main page...but it says its stil there...well...I hope that helps anyone who might be expierecning any problems like I was.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 07:48:38 am by urmomma »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.