Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installation,template modification, etc.. Starting at $10 for a basic Install  (Read 9012 times)

falarious

• Coppermine novice

Basically what the title says. I will install ANY version of CPG on your website for 10 dollars. I will  teach you the basics of coppermine and answer any questions you have.

AIM - davidalbert08
MSN - tuns_of_fun@msn.com

My gallery - http://www.falarious.com - Modified to fit my needs :)

I also do template modifications so that ur CPG will look jsut like ur site. And other stuff. Please pm me or aim me or msn messenger me..

-david
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 04:05:18 pm by GauGau »

mikeerwin

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Installation + Basic knowledge of CPG for $10 !! (changed price)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 07:48:44 pm »

are you still doing installation for 10 and the basics knowledge if so please contact me at mike_erwin1969@hotmail.com for payment info and username and password to my database

falarious

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 07:48:55 am »

Yes I am. I just have added u to my msn...

billsbacker

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 06:56:36 pm »

Can you do a installation for me asap? If so, please contact me at terrybroughton@sbcglobal.net and let me know what information you need....Thanks

saw_duuhst

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 10:38:32 pm »

saw_duuhst@yahoo.com would also like access.

falarious

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 12:38:23 am »

email sent to all who want in..

damnjezebel

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 07:22:52 am »

I wanted to let you guys know that I got Dave to help me out with my coppermine install. I tried doing it before with fantastico and couldn't get it to work properly, so I hired Dave to do a manual install for me. He had it up within a few minutes without any problems whatsoever. He was very prompt and very professional. I highly recommend getting him to help you with your install. Just giving some credit where credit is due. =)

if you want to ask me about the install, feel free: dangergirlfetish@gmail.com

puretalk

• Coppermine newbie

Hi

Can you provide a simple theme just like this  http://www.falarious.com or something like this www.dentonsportbikes.com/gallery/ with installation at $10? Sorry, not much budget. Please mail me at protonship@yahoo.com

I want to change the look of my site www.uglycars.info

Thanks

outlandish

• Coppermine newbie

Are you still doing this? i need a standalone gallery set up to match my site for my members to post pics
bombrider@gmail.com My site is http://aurorawheelers.com

SEO-Man

• Coppermine newbie

very good work and very nice to work with would be happy to hire any time at all if you want to see what he did for me just Look at

http://www.pollarchive.com/wallpapers/index.php = he made my coppermine look like my main site.

brfrompa

• Coppermine newbie

Falarious upgraded my CPG to the latest version and modified it to look like my website.  He did it quickly and I'm very pleased!

My site is at http://netbrent.net

Please don't blame the fact that my site is out of the box FrontPage stuff on him, that's all me!  What do you expect from amateurs.

Thanks again,
Brent

kirky

• Coppermine novice
  • I'm only new to this.. so speak slowly .. please..
    • Kirky's Kreations

Hi there,

I have just upgraded my photogallery but it seems to not be working properly. I have looked at the reasons why and I beleive it is because I need to edit my theme/template files.. now I have tried to do this but I'm totally hopeless and I'm going to end up making it much worse. I just want it to look the same as it does now but as you will notice not everything works for example trying to open a picture...

How much would something like this cost to fix? I was fine when I first installed my gallery and customisez my theme and header, but since upgrading I just don't have the patience..   :'(

My gallery can be viewed at: http://www.kirkyskreations.com/gallery

Thanks,

Kirsten Smit
Kirsten xx

chillyp

• Coppermine newbie
    • DetroitGreeks.com

I just had Falarious upgrade me from 1.3.2 to 1.4.4...he was quick, efficient, and very friendly.

Trust this guy!!  He does great work!

Walkinman

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Skolai Images - Nature, Travel and Adventure stock photos

Hey Folks,

Well, I contacted David for help, told him what the problems were, and he offered to do it all for $35 - very resonable. However, once he started, he then disappeared, and will now no longer return emails or Private Messages. He had agreed I pay him after the work is complete, so I'm not out any money, but I'd expect if someone changed their mind about doing some work, they'd return the site to how it was before they modified it -- and at least have the common courtesy to let me know they no longer wanted to help. As it is, now I have to undo all the changes he made, and I still haven't got the corrections my site needs.

Cheers

Carl
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.