Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bypass Coppermine login, use Admin upload only, write to different directory  (Read 4772 times)

johnstconf

• Coppermine newbie

I want to bypass the login, be automatically put in Admin Upload mode where there are multiple inputs for files.

I want to pass a directory parameter to tell Coppermine where to put the uploaded file and resulting thumbnail.

My budget is $40-80.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:16:56 am by GauGau »

RatKing

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Personal website

The multiple upload options is just a setting that you need to make, users should never have admin access just go to the groups setting when logged in as admin and change the settings there.

The uploading to diffrent locations is slightly danagrous to do as this is pretty much an invetation to have your server hacked but if you insist of course it can be done without to much trouble would take about a day to put it together.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.