Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Errors  (Read 3535 times)

blambert

• Coppermine novice
Fatal Errors
« on: July 11, 2005, 07:14:25 am »

Cannot redeclare class cpm in /home/blambert/public_html/photos/coppermine.php on line 31
Could someone please explain how to fix this problem...I think I am not doing something correct. This error occured while using CPMFETCH to import a Custom Header.
Thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Fatal Errors
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 07:51:38 am »

post a link to the page the error occurs on. I'm suspecting that you're trying to use cpmFetch (which is meant to be used on non-coppermine pages) on a coppermine page. Also note that you're using an outdated version of cpmFetch, as the file coppermine.php only used to exist in older versions of cpmFetch, it has been replaced with another file. You're recommended to use the most recent stable version of cpmFetch.
The error message "Cannot redeclare" usually happens if you include files twice or if two different apps use the same function names.

blambert

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 06:02:57 pm »

Thank you,
you are correct in both cases. http://www.lambertandassoc.com/photos/index.php

blambert

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 06:11:03 pm »

I am trying to use a IF ELSE SWITCH as a conditional statement for the main page. Calling 'Lastup' albs in a {CUSTOM_HEADER} to the right of the ablum thumbnails in a new table. But before I add the IF ELSE SWITCH condition I would like to just get it working on my main page.
Thank you for any help

blambert

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 08:08:06 pm »

I got it to work....you are correct about "The error message "Cannot redeclare" usually happens if you include files twice or if two different apps use the same function names." so I used CUSTOM_FOOTER which corrected the problem. Now I need to structure the IF ELSE SWITCH condition.  http://www.lambertandassoc.com/photos/index.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.