Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: critical error -- error processing database query -- help?  (Read 2745 times)

te_stephanie

• Coppermine newbie
critical error -- error processing database query -- help?
« on: July 12, 2005, 03:00:50 am »

Sorry if this is the wrong topic to post this under, but I didn't know where I should post it.

I've been using the coppermine photogallery for quite a long time now and haven't had any problems.

The other day I went to my gallery and it read:

Critical Error: There was an error while processing a database query

I deleted all my files. And un-installed everything, hoping a re-install would fix the problem. But it did not.

I used fantastico to install the gallery both times and never had a problem before now.

Could someone please help me out?  My gallery link is    http://www.tragicendings.net/photos

I have no idea how to fix it so any help at all would be wonderful. Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: critical error -- error processing database query -- help?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 09:55:15 am »

fantastico installs are known to be buggy. Get a fresh package of cpg1.3.3 from the download section (link at top of this page) and install it as suggested in the docs that come with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.