Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Appearance of front page  (Read 3359 times)

michiel

• Coppermine novice
    • Dwaalgasten Foto
Appearance of front page
« on: July 10, 2005, 12:02:45 pm »

I would like to include on my frontpage only the latest added pic (full size) , but no albums. Albums would be approached through a link on the frontpage. How should I do this? I have tried it by including in the configuration "breadcrumb/lastup,1/", but then I experience two problems: 1) the latest pic is small, 2) if i click on the link "Albums" nothing happens.
Thanks for your support!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Appearance of front page
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 06:57:10 am »

alblist and catlist has to remain in "the content of the main page" no matter what. Create a splash page using cpmFetch with only your last added pics, and send your users to this splash page before they're sent anywhere else (i.e. to the actual coppermine page).

michiel

• Coppermine novice
    • Dwaalgasten Foto
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 09:18:26 pm »

thanks gaugau, i will try that! I still have one question. If I click the link "albumllist" the full page, including both latest upload  as well as the albumlist, appears. Is this correct? I would assume that if you click that link, you would see only the albums. See http://www.dwaalgasten.nl/Foto/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/index.php.  Appreciate your help!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 10:32:47 am »

no, this is expected behaviour. The album list link is meant to be used to return to the album list overview when a user is browsing the thumbnails page of an album or the individual pics - it will return him to the thumbnail overview of the album he is in. When the link is clicked from the start page, nothing particular is suppossed to happen except the page reloads.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.