Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I cannot login after upgrade to 1.4.1 beta  (Read 3664 times)

matkoo

• Coppermine newbie
I cannot login after upgrade to 1.4.1 beta
« on: July 09, 2005, 02:53:47 pm »

Hello

I am not very experienced with coppermine, so I am looking for help here. I upgraded from 1.3.1 to 1.4.1 beta and I have two problems:
  • copppermine recognizes whether name/password is OK, but afer getting back to any page it seems like I am not logged in
  • I get a message Warning: Undefined property: active in /webdata/web/martin/www.cvak.sk/include/debugger.inc.php on line 43 at the top of every page. You can see it at www.cvak.sk
CPG is very good and does very much fun to my family, my friends and to me. Thank you for your support.

Martin
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 11:23:59 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I cannot login after upgrade to 1.4.1 beta
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 11:23:43 am »

As mentioned several times in the announcement, the docs and everywhere on this board: cpg1.4.1 is beta siftware and comes with absolutely no support at all. It is only meant for experienced users who want to test it. Using it on live (production) environments is not recommended. You haven't fully performed the upgrade, that's why you get the error message. If you want to continue the beta version (not recommended, review the docs), but understand that there is no support yet.
Marking this thread as "invalid" and locking it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.