Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: CpmFetch 1.4 On... Displaying data and images from CPG on your website  (Read 973122 times)

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: CpmFetch 1.4 On... Displaying data and images from CPG on your website
« Reply #740 on: April 05, 2006, 06:03:43 am »

The issue is, I can't get it to pull any images from my gallery.

Here is my file

http://www.ariseguild.net/default.php

My Gallery

http://www.ariseguild.net/gallery

If you look at the coding of default.php you won't see any output of html coding or anything to display images from my gallery.
But the php coding is there in the file itself.
I've used the default example that was shown on another part of your site, and I edited it to show only 1 image.

Not pulling images can be caused by soooo many things...

I really need to see the code you are using to pull the images.  Please post it here. 

Thanks

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

Daworm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #741 on: April 05, 2006, 01:54:10 pm »

Not pulling images can be caused by soooo many things...

I really need to see the code you are using to pull the images.  Please post it here. 

Thanks

Code: [Select]
<?php 
include "./cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm("/gallery");
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1);
$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

As I said - default code, just changed to (1,1)

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #742 on: April 06, 2006, 02:38:08 am »

Code: [Select]
<?php 
include "./cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm("/gallery");
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1);
$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

As I said - default code, just changed to (1,1)

Yikes.  Hmmmm.

Two things:

#1) Are you running some sort of content management system, or is that page just straight php there?

#2) Try adding $objCpm->cpm_getMediaCount( ); just after the "new cpm" line.  It should print a number...

It won't fix your problem, but will give me some more information to figure it out from.

Vuud
Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

Maestro1

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #743 on: April 06, 2006, 08:04:35 am »

I have a problem installing it.

Quote from: cftest.php
75  | DOCUMENT_ROOT is not a good match | BAD

Your installation seems correct so far, you should see a small grid of thumbnails from your gallery

Unknown column 'u.user_website' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /VDOMAINS/mtcpoz/www/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_dao.php on line 710

I've changed cpmfetch_dao.php.
var $cpm_table_prefix = "mcg_"; //witch is table prefix

What to do?

n3n

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #744 on: April 06, 2006, 12:56:18 pm »

Hi Vuud,

Im trying to have two cpmfetch blocks on my site, both with differtent divs around them to position them.
The thing is that when i add a second <code> ?php
include "./cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm("/flix");
$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(1,1,array("tablestyle" => "test1",'imagewidth' => '300',"imagestyle" => "test1","imagesize" => "int"));

$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>
</div>

</code>

on my site it gives me the Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cpm in error. How can i have multiple cpmfetch blocks, that are totally seperate in styling ?

Cheers !

MadMarian

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #745 on: April 06, 2006, 01:22:36 pm »

Okay, just another "config file not found"-error. I read through all the thread and found some people with the same problem, but still don't seem to be able to solve it.

This the path to my cftest.php
http://www.screamsilence.net/cpmfetch/cftest.php

Versions of cpg and cpmFetch are the very latest since I downloaded both just yesterday.

The settings in cftest.php are correct as I re-read the doc time and again. My domain is www.screamsilence.net and my cpg is in /gallery2. Very simple. But still doesn't work.
As a matter of fact, screamsilence.net is a subdomain of screamsilence.de pointing to screamsilence.de/net. I think this might be the problem.
What can I do? I really really want to use this tool since it's exactly what I was looking for.

Greetz,
Mad

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #746 on: April 06, 2006, 02:45:09 pm »

I have a problem installing it.

I've changed cpmfetch_dao.php.
var $cpm_table_prefix = "mcg_"; //witch is table prefix

What to do?

Read the release notes... Its in there what to do with this error, its also been posted here like 20 times.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #747 on: April 06, 2006, 02:47:13 pm »

Hi Vuud,

Im trying to have two cpmfetch blocks on my site, both with differtent divs around them to position them.
The thing is that when i add a second <code> ?php
include "./cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm("/flix");
$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(1,1,array("tablestyle" => "test1",'imagewidth' => '300',"imagestyle" => "test1","imagesize" => "int"));

$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>
</div>

</code>

on my site it gives me the Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cpm in error. How can i have multiple cpmfetch blocks, that are totally seperate in styling ?

Cheers !

Easiest thing to do is to move the include and the new to the top of the page, move the close to the bottom.

Now make calls with the

where ever you want (in your case two different places).  Best thing is that this only opens the database once.  You can change styling or anything on every call you make.

Hope that helps

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #748 on: April 06, 2006, 02:49:56 pm »

Okay, just another "config file not found"-error. I read through all the thread and found some people with the same problem, but still don't seem to be able to solve it.

This the path to my cftest.php
http://www.screamsilence.net/cpmfetch/cftest.php

Versions of cpg and cpmFetch are the very latest since I downloaded both just yesterday.

The settings in cftest.php are correct as I re-read the doc time and again. My domain is www.screamsilence.net and my cpg is in /gallery2. Very simple. But still doesn't work.
As a matter of fact, screamsilence.net is a subdomain of screamsilence.de pointing to screamsilence.de/net. I think this might be the problem.
What can I do? I really really want to use this tool since it's exactly what I was looking for.

Greetz,
Mad

Good news is you are probably right as to what is causing your problem. Crossing subdomains is just plain painful.  Do you know the full file paths to the roots of both domains?   

Can you get this working on the same subdomain as the gallery?  If so you could do a PHP import (?) and get the images that way.   Could be easier than mucking about with subdomains and directories and stuff.

Maestro1

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #749 on: April 07, 2006, 07:19:59 am »

Read the release notes... Its in there what to do with this error, its also been posted here like 20 times.

I've read and corrected the error... I still have error 75... How to correct that?

Daworm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #750 on: April 07, 2006, 09:48:48 am »

Yikes.  Hmmmm.

Two things:

#1) Are you running some sort of content management system, or is that page just straight php there?

#2) Try adding $objCpm->cpm_getMediaCount( ); just after the "new cpm" line.  It should print a number...

It won't fix your problem, but will give me some more information to figure it out from.

Vuud

Not running CMS - and seeing as I have to head out now - I'll try that in a few hours when I'm home (forgot to check this site earlier.)

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #751 on: April 07, 2006, 02:05:51 pm »

I've read and corrected the error... I still have error 75... How to correct that?

What kind of server are you running?

Are you doing some sort of crossing subdomains thing?

Is CFTest showing images?  If so, ignore the error...

Maestro1

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #752 on: April 07, 2006, 10:00:49 pm »

Running Apache web server v1.3... It is shared hosting. CPMFetch is not showing anything in test file. Database is mySQL v4, on other server and domain...
Need more info?

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #753 on: April 08, 2006, 04:27:46 am »

Running Apache web server v1.3... It is shared hosting. CPMFetch is not showing anything in test file. Database is mySQL v4, on other server and domain...
Need more info?

Please PM me the URL to your cftest.php file.  It should be working.  Something is strange with that document_root though

kirkage

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #754 on: April 08, 2006, 01:09:43 pm »

hello, cpmfetch works on my old webspace with linux server perfect. during a change of the webspace provider, my page moved to a Windows Server IIS 6.0.

Cpmfetch doesn't work. I have installed cpg in the root directory ( www.xxxx.com/index.php ), the path on the windows server is C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\ .

in cftest.php i wrote "$ChangeThisToYourPartialUrlToCPG = "/";" but when i run cftest.php i get Error 55, "DOCUMENT_ROOT: Not found BAD" and Error 80 "CPG Config file not found: //include/config.inc.php"

also the errors:

Notice: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\cftest.php on line 213

Notice: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\cftest.php on line 214
 75 DOCUMENT_ROOT is a good match PASS

Notice: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\cftest.php on line 221

where is the error?

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #755 on: April 08, 2006, 04:16:21 pm »

hello, cpmfetch works on my old webspace with linux server perfect. during a change of the webspace provider, my page moved to a Windows Server IIS 6.0.

Cpmfetch doesn't work. I have installed cpg in the root directory ( www.xxxx.com/index.php ), the path on the windows server is C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\ .

in cftest.php i wrote "$ChangeThisToYourPartialUrlToCPG = "/";" but when i run cftest.php i get Error 55, "DOCUMENT_ROOT: Not found BAD" and Error 80 "CPG Config file not found: //include/config.inc.php"

also the errors:

Notice: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\cftest.php on line 213

Notice: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\cftest.php on line 214
 75 DOCUMENT_ROOT is a good match PASS

Notice: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in C:\XUnitConf\web32\html\xxxx\cftest.php on line 221

where is the error?

The error is that IIS does not provide a document root variable so cpmfetch cannot determine what the path to your web directory is.  A few solutions  in the past have been to add in one that tells the system what it would be before the php calls the cpmgfetch object.

So something like:

$_REQUEST['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] = "C://what/ever/the/path/is";

Personally I would switch providers if they ever jumped me to a windows server, but thats just my 15 years of IT experienece talking.

jaiak

• Coppermine novice
  • Spanish
    • Spanish Young People Electronic Music and Concerts
« Reply #756 on: April 09, 2006, 12:57:25 am »

Hello and sorry for my bad english :P

I have a coppermine 1.4.4 installed on www.ribaforada.net/fotos bridged with phpbb2.0.19 in www.ribaforada.net/foro

I comment the lines in cpmfetch_dao.php and i not get error but don't thumbnails appear in the web page.

Here is my test file:

http://www.ribaforada.net/cpmfetch/cftest.php

My prefix images are the defaults prefix, (thumb_) ...

Can you help me??

Daworm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #757 on: April 09, 2006, 03:10:56 am »

Not running CMS - and seeing as I have to head out now - I'll try that in a few hours when I'm home (forgot to check this site earlier.)

Sorry Vuud - no changes

http://ariseguild.net/default.php

I've moved the coding so it sits outside my table below it all (incase my table was messing it up) but no go.

EDIT:
I might redo it - see if that helps.

:EDIT 2:
Re-done it all - and I STILL can't get it to work.
I've tried adding in the DB User/Pass, removing it - allowing access to all file regardless of being hidden or not, have set the variable to /gallery/ from /photos/.

This one has me REALLLLLLY stumped.
Also - coding is back inside the bottom middle cell.

:EDIT 3:
Looked through all the php files that I could and tried to see if anything I could see made sense (none did)

Whatever the reason, it just isn't pulling data from the gallery and parsing it.
In fact, the commands don't seem to be parsing anything at all from what I can tell. :s
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 07:52:27 am by Daworm »

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #758 on: April 09, 2006, 08:19:13 am »

Sorry Vuud - no changes

http://ariseguild.net/default.php

I've moved the coding so it sits outside my table below it all (incase my table was messing it up) but no go.

EDIT:
I might redo it - see if that helps.

:EDIT 2:
Re-done it all - and I STILL can't get it to work.
I've tried adding in the DB User/Pass, removing it - allowing access to all file regardless of being hidden or not, have set the variable to /gallery/ from /photos/.

This one has me REALLLLLLY stumped.
Also - coding is back inside the bottom middle cell.

:EDIT 3:
Looked through all the php files that I could and tried to see if anything I could see made sense (none did)

Whatever the reason, it just isn't pulling data from the gallery and parsing it.
In fact, the commands don't seem to be parsing anything at all from what I can tell. :s

Well, good effort. 

Your not bridged with something are you?  I just remember thats a popular problem for this issue....

Daworm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #759 on: April 09, 2006, 10:07:31 am »

Well, good effort. 

Your not bridged with something are you?  I just remember thats a popular problem for this issue....

Yeah - I am bridged.
Forgot about that.

Are you able to work around that?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 54   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.