Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54]   Go Down

Author Topic: CpmFetch 1.4 On... Displaying data and images from CPG on your website  (Read 964978 times)

grafx77

• Coppermine novice
Re: CpmFetch 1.4 On... Displaying data and images from CPG on your website
« Reply #1060 on: August 19, 2006, 03:58:24 pm »

Thank you for your patience and insight. I made the adjustments as you stated in your last thread, but this blue border just doesn't want to go away.

Here is what I have for the module code now:
Code: [Select]
<?php
/**
* @copyright (C) 2006 EStructure Solutions
* @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL
**/

//begin validation
defined'_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Restricted access' );
//end validation

//begin module parameters
$gallery   = $params->get('gallery');
$cpmFetch  = $params->get('cpmFetch');
//end module parameters

$options = array('subtitle' => '<font style:"font-size: 8pt;">%t');

echo 
"<center>";
include 
$cpmFetch."/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm($gallery); 
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1, array("template_css" => "test1"));

$objCpm->cpm_close();
echo 
"</center>";

?>

I added the css style from my last thread to my main stylesheet (template_css), but to no avail. For the sake of experimenting, I even replaced the "test1" css value with other css values from my stylesheet and nothing seems to change this border color?

Any more suggestions?

Nibbler

« Reply #1061 on: August 19, 2006, 04:05:00 pm »

$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1, array("template_css" => "test1"));
should be

$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1, array("imagestyle" => "test1"));
You fixed the css file but removed the class from the image at the same time.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #1062 on: August 19, 2006, 04:15:51 pm »

Thank you for your patience and insight. I made the adjustments as you stated in your last thread, but this blue border just doesn't want to go away.

I added the css style from my last thread to my main stylesheet (template_css), but to no avail. For the sake of experimenting, I even replaced the "test1" css value with other css values from my stylesheet and nothing seems to change this border color?

Any more suggestions?

If you can look at the source code of your page (from a browser) and see that the image cpmfetch put in for you has class="cssname" (where cssname is whatever you want to us)... then its a CSS issue - which is really beyond the scope of this thread.  The link I mentioned before has some self education reading on there that could help you.

If you use firefox, the web developer extenstion is very handy and has an option in it to simply view the css the page knows about.  Its also got a ton of other cool stuff in it.

I just looked at you main page, and there is no css tag on the image... maybe I am looking in the wrong place, or you are editing it as we speak.  I also did not see any entries in the css file that page is using. 

Is there a test page you are doing this all on or something?

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

grafx77

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #1063 on: August 19, 2006, 06:06:44 pm »

If you can look at the source code of your page (from a browser) and see that the image cpmfetch put in for you has class="cssname" (where cssname is whatever you want to us)... then its a CSS issue - which is really beyond the scope of this thread.  The link I mentioned before has some self education reading on there that could help you.

If you use firefox, the web developer extenstion is very handy and has an option in it to simply view the css the page knows about.  Its also got a ton of other cool stuff in it.

I just looked at you main page, and there is no css tag on the image... maybe I am looking in the wrong place, or you are editing it as we speak.  I also did not see any entries in the css file that page is using. 

Is there a test page you are doing this all on or something?

I took a look at the source code from IE and did see that there is no css tag posted there, but I did post the css tag within the mod_randomcpg.php module. The code for this module was posted on my last thread.

For some odd reason, IE is not posting the css style tag, BUT I just found out that Firefox is. The border is exactly how I want it to look within Firefox. If you take a look at my homepage, you will see that the border is brown. My main website style sheet is located here: http://largedogbreedz.com/templates/box_rain_brown/css/template_css.css . On line 18 and 25 you will see where I added the img.test1 css style. This is wierd  :-\

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #1064 on: August 19, 2006, 06:21:11 pm »

I took a look at the source code from IE and did see that there is no css tag posted there, but I did post the css tag within the mod_randomcpg.php module. The code for this module was posted on my last thread.

For some odd reason, IE is not posting the css style tag, BUT I just found out that Firefox is. The border is exactly how I want it to look within Firefox. If you take a look at my homepage, you will see that the border is brown. My main website style sheet is located here: http://largedogbreedz.com/templates/box_rain_brown/css/template_css.css . On line 18 and 25 you will see where I added the img.test1 css style. This is wierd  :-\

Firefox renders that different by default I think...

I just went to that link for the css and there is no css tage in there named img.test1. 

Also, if I look at the source on your home page, cpmfetch is still not adding in the css tag to the image, which makes no sense.

Although this CSS file you are talking about is the correct one you want to edit... So that is progress.

Okay, next - check your mod file there and find the line that looks like this:  Make sure it still looks like this.  In all the emails this file has changed a few times, so I want to make sure its still what it used to be.

$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1, array("imagestyle" => "test1"));

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

grafx77

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #1065 on: August 19, 2006, 06:59:10 pm »

AH HA......THATS IT!

The module was displaying this line: $objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1, array("template_css" => "test1")); instead of this $objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1, array("imagestyle" => "test1")); . I was under the impression that the "imagestyle" value was calling for the css file and not its class.

Thank you very much for your time and help.......much added Karma for you. Thanks again for sticking by me.

Nibbler

« Reply #1066 on: August 19, 2006, 07:02:50 pm »

I did tell you that 3 hours ago, maybe you missed my post...

grafx77

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #1067 on: August 19, 2006, 07:41:48 pm »

Sorry Nibbler, I did miss your post. Thanks for the help.  :) ;) :D ;D

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #1068 on: August 19, 2006, 09:01:21 pm »

I tried to PM you awhile back to thank you for your periodic help in this and the other cpmfetch forums...

Thanks for you help in here - i appreciate it!

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.