Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display last uploads only on front page / main index  (Read 3790 times)

ejgladwin

• Coppermine novice
    • Edward Gladwin's Photo Gallery
Display last uploads only on front page / main index
« on: July 07, 2005, 04:12:37 pm »

Hi,

There is a post ( http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=2487.0 ) which gives instructions on how to make the last uploads display everywhere except the main index page.  I was wondering if I could modify this slightly so that the last uploads show on the main index only, and nowhere else??

In the above post one has to wrap the following around the "lastup" case in index.php:

if ($cat!=0){}

Which seems to basically be saying "if the category is 0 then don't display the last uploads".  How do I change that so it says "if the category is greater than 0 (i.e. everything except the main index) then don't display the last uploads".

I tried replacing the = with a > but it didn't work :)  Any help much appreciated, because it looks like it should be really simple!  Just not simple enough for me :)  Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 09:37:19 pm by GauGau »

ejgladwin

• Coppermine novice
    • Edward Gladwin's Photo Gallery
Re: Display last uploads only on front page / main index
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 04:57:25 pm »

No problem, worked it out myself.  Next time I'll read an online PHP manual before I ask a question :)  I just changed the code to

if ($cat == 0){}

to make the last uploads block only display on the front page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.