Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down

Author Topic: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.  (Read 315571 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.
« Reply #340 on: August 31, 2005, 05:58:29 pm »

There's a policy not to PM dev team members - not only Casper doesn't want to be PMed, but the whole team. You agreed to respect this policy when you signed up. Even if you haven't read Casper's signature, it's something that common sense should tell you: there's a reason for running a support board: support requests have to be public, so others can benefit from support requests as well. Trying to get individual support by PMing devs is selfish. You haven't respected board rules in the past (that's why you have a high negative karma record), so consider yourself warned: respect board rules in the future!

Joachim

raidahl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #341 on: October 04, 2005, 03:00:26 pm »

First of all I have to say Thank You to Casper for this grate hack.

But, I have a problem cause I am not a PHP coder, I have updated database with these options:

INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size1', '10x15');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size2', '13x17');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size3', '20x30');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size4', '30x40');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size5', '50x75');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size1_price', '5');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size2_price', '8');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size3_price', '20');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size4_price', '35');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size5_price', '75');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('currency_symbol', '€');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('currency', 'EUR');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('paypal_email', ''); (do not care about this)

Problem is, that at my site I get from Dropdown menu (Choose the size and so on):
0;   0£
0;   0£
0;   0£
and so on, nothing else.

This is the code from theme.php

<select onchange = "ReadForm (this.form);">
<option value="{$CONFIG['size1']} @{$CONFIG['size1_price']} ">{$CONFIG['size1']}; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG[currency_symbol]}{$CONFIG['size1_price']}</option>
and so on.
</select>

What is possibly wrong ?

Thanks forehead

« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 08:06:49 am by raidahl »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #342 on: October 04, 2005, 11:47:00 pm »

edit the query to reflect your coppermine prefix.

raidahl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2005, 08:12:12 am »

edit the query to reflect your coppermine prefix.

Sorry to say, but I don't quite follow your answer, mayby cause my english is not so fluent.
Could you please tell me more what should I do.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #344 on: October 05, 2005, 11:10:41 am »

Change the database queries you have;

Code: [Select]
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size2', '13x17');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size3', '20x30');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size4', '30x40');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size5', '50x75');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size1_price', '5');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size2_price', '8');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size3_price', '20');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size4_price', '35');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('size5_price', '75');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('currency_symbol', '€');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('currency', 'EUR');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('paypal_email', '');

If you run these queries directly in the database, you need to change the 'CPG_' to what your tables actually have as the prefix.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

RazorsEdge

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2005, 05:27:19 am »

I noticed in the shop version database alterations the line.......

If you are using a fresh install of coppermine gallery, the CPG_config should actually be in lower case. cpg_config.

I was able to get mine working and I thank everyone here for thier help. I do have one small question that will help me complete my paypal gallery. I am currently not using 15 different sizes and prices and after updating the database and uploading it to the site, I now have the 2 sizes and prices I want to use plus 13 entries of 0;   0$ in the drop down menu. Is thier a command I could use to update the database to remove the additional tables?

Thanks in advance,

-Razors Edge-

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2005, 10:04:44 am »

Hi,

just go into config, and clear the '0' from the unused entries, that should do it.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

RazorsEdge

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2005, 10:40:41 pm »

Hi,

just go into config, and clear the '0' from the unused entries, that should do it.

I removed the 0 from the items and now get a ; $

Is thier anyway to get rid of those entries?

-Razors Edge-
www.verdantstudios.com/gallery

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2005, 10:48:40 pm »

Open your theme/theme.php, and find this code;

Select size and frame here&nbsp; &nbsp;
<option value="{$CONFIG['size1']} @{$CONFIG['size1_price']} ">{$CONFIG['size1']}; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size1_price']}&nbsp; &nbsp;</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size2']} @{$CONFIG['size2_price']}">{$CONFIG['size2']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size2_price']}&nbsp; &nbsp;</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size3']} @{$CONFIG['size3_price']}">{$CONFIG['size3']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size3_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size4']} @{$CONFIG['size4_price']}">{$CONFIG['size4']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size4_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size5']} @{$CONFIG['size5_price']}">{$CONFIG['size5']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size5_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size6']} @{$CONFIG['size6_price']}">{$CONFIG['size6']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size6_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size7']} @{$CONFIG['size7_price']}">{$CONFIG['size7']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size7_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size8']} @{$CONFIG['size8_price']}">{$CONFIG['size8']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size8_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size9']} @{$CONFIG['size9_price']}">{$CONFIG['size9']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size9_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size10']} @{$CONFIG['size10_price']}">{$CONFIG['size10']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size10_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size11']} @{$CONFIG['size11_price']} ">{$CONFIG['size11']}; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size11_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size12']} @{$CONFIG['size12_price']}">{$CONFIG['size12']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size12_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size13']} @{$CONFIG['size13_price']}">{$CONFIG['size13']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size13_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size14']} @{$CONFIG['size14_price']}">{$CONFIG['size14']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size14_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size15']} @{$CONFIG['size15_price']}">{$CONFIG['size15']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size15_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size16']} @{$CONFIG['size16_price']}">{$CONFIG['size16']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size16_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size17']} @{$CONFIG['size17_price']}">{$CONFIG['size17']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size17_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size18']} @{$CONFIG['size18_price']}">{$CONFIG['size18']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size18_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size19']} @{$CONFIG['size19_price']}">{$CONFIG['size19']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size19_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size20']} @{$CONFIG['size20_price']}">{$CONFIG['size20']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size20_price']}</option>
</select>

Just remove the lines for the extra options.

RazorsEdge

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2005, 11:12:53 pm »

Open your theme/theme.php, and find this code;

Select size and frame here&nbsp; &nbsp;
<option value="{$CONFIG['size1']} @{$CONFIG['size1_price']} ">{$CONFIG['size1']}; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size1_price']}&nbsp; &nbsp;</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size2']} @{$CONFIG['size2_price']}">{$CONFIG['size2']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size2_price']}&nbsp; &nbsp;</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size3']} @{$CONFIG['size3_price']}">{$CONFIG['size3']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size3_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size4']} @{$CONFIG['size4_price']}">{$CONFIG['size4']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size4_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size5']} @{$CONFIG['size5_price']}">{$CONFIG['size5']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size5_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size6']} @{$CONFIG['size6_price']}">{$CONFIG['size6']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size6_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size7']} @{$CONFIG['size7_price']}">{$CONFIG['size7']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size7_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size8']} @{$CONFIG['size8_price']}">{$CONFIG['size8']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size8_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size9']} @{$CONFIG['size9_price']}">{$CONFIG['size9']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size9_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size10']} @{$CONFIG['size10_price']}">{$CONFIG['size10']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size10_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size11']} @{$CONFIG['size11_price']} ">{$CONFIG['size11']}; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size11_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size12']} @{$CONFIG['size12_price']}">{$CONFIG['size12']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size12_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size13']} @{$CONFIG['size13_price']}">{$CONFIG['size13']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size13_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size14']} @{$CONFIG['size14_price']}">{$CONFIG['size14']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size14_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size15']} @{$CONFIG['size15_price']}">{$CONFIG['size15']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size15_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size16']} @{$CONFIG['size16_price']}">{$CONFIG['size16']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size16_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size17']} @{$CONFIG['size17_price']}">{$CONFIG['size17']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size17_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size18']} @{$CONFIG['size18_price']}">{$CONFIG['size18']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size18_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size19']} @{$CONFIG['size19_price']}">{$CONFIG['size19']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size19_price']}</option>
<option value="{$CONFIG['size20']} @{$CONFIG['size20_price']}">{$CONFIG['size20']} ; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$CONFIG['currency_symbol']}{$CONFIG['size20_price']}</option>
</select>

Just remove the lines for the extra options.

As usual, You have helped out yet another person, I thank you for your help. It works perfectly.

-Razors Edge-

Ifmracin

• Coppermine newbie
    • IFMRacing
« Reply #350 on: October 10, 2005, 10:52:47 pm »

New to this and am unable to get the purchase dropdown menu's to show up for the pictures in the theme Blackbirch.
I applied all the code as listed in docs/code-changes.html and am having no luck.

Did I do something wrong? Or is it just not working with that theme?

Gallery here:
www.ifmracing.com/gallery

Thank you in advance.

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #351 on: October 10, 2005, 11:16:51 pm »

It's been a while since I used this paypal mod, but

set file info visible.

If I click on your (i) icon over your pics, I see the dropdown list.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Ifmracin

• Coppermine newbie
    • IFMRacing
« Reply #352 on: October 11, 2005, 12:49:39 am »

Thanks,
But howcome it only shows for some albums and not others? ???

Ifmracin

• Coppermine newbie
    • IFMRacing
« Reply #353 on: October 11, 2005, 01:01:41 am »

Ok, with a little searching on here I figured out that it needs a title for the dropdowns to work.
So.......is there a way to insert titles when doing batch uploads? Or do I have to go to each file to add titles?

Also, and I did a search but came up empty. (the thread with the answer that was linked to is invlaid) I get "Please enter an amount greater than zero."  Help?

Thanks.

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #354 on: October 11, 2005, 01:48:20 am »

Thanks,
But howcome it only shows for some albums and not others? ???

Try adding a title to the files that don't show the price.  See what happens.  If I recall correctly, it had something to do with this.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2005, 11:04:45 am »

The 2 problems you mention were both addressed some time ago, and can easily be solved.

The answer to the 'amount greater than zero' problem is at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19491.msg79859#msg79859.

The problem of photos with no title not showing the dropdown lists etc is solved simply by moving the '<!-- END img_desc -->' tag, as discussed at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19491.msg56555#msg56555.

Side note,  the problem with smf is that when 2 threads are merged, it gives a completely new id, so all links to the old thread no longer work.  So if the link refers to an earlier post in the same thread, try replacing the topic id number with the current one, for example, this topic is currently id 19491, if the url in the address box above is different, change the 19491 in these links to match the topic id now shown.

Hope that is clear.

zac

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #356 on: November 08, 2005, 07:00:34 am »

Hi there.. no matter how many times I install this thing I always have something I have to bug you about...

This install is weird.  I deleted all of the options in the theme to only leave 3 but all 20 still show up in the admin menu.  I enter my email and the prices but in the drop down menu nothing appears except a ;

When I return to the admin menu all  of the info I entered is gone.  Any idea on this?  I named all of the files so that is not the problem.

Thanks for any help with this.

Z

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #357 on: November 08, 2005, 10:14:13 am »

zac,

Use phpMyadmin or any other tool you have to check your database and see what fields have been added to your cpg_pictures table.  You should see all the fields or rows you installed and the $, USD, US fields as well.  If you do not, then you will have to repeat the steps to add them.  If you see more than you need, delete the ones that do not apply to your needs.

In your language file, also delete the fields you no longer require.  These should eliminate those fields from showing up in your CONFIG menu.

From Admin Tools in Cpg, run database update.  And see if that doesn't clear up any other issues you might still be experiences.

Remember, your file must have a title to display the dropdown list.

Dennis

zac

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #358 on: November 08, 2005, 06:11:18 pm »

Thanks Dennis.   I think I will just try a clean install then when I get back  home.  THis may be due to the fact that I first tried your paypal hack and then didnt necessarily clean everything up before installing this one.  Probably not a good idea.

Cheers!

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #359 on: November 08, 2005, 08:04:50 pm »

Thanks Dennis.   I think I will just try a clean install then when I get back  home.  THis may be due to the fact that I first tried your paypal hack and then didnt necessarily clean everything up before installing this one.  Probably not a good idea.

Actually mine shouldn't interfere with this one at all.  Try the admin tools/update database again. That might just clear it up for you.

Dennis
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.