Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.  (Read 316535 times)

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.
« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2005, 04:22:17 pm »

Casper,
Seem to be having a problem... I think I got everything uploaded and modified correctly.  I used your instructions in modifying an existing theme.   When adding one of the print options to your cart, it takes me to the Paypal page - but has an error:

Please enter an amount greater than zero.

There is a small section of code for the theme.php mods that shows:

Code: [Select]
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart" />
<input type="hidden" name="add" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="{$CONFIG['paypal_email']}" />
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Photo Name : {TITLE}" />
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="{$CONFIG[currency]}" />

The "amount" value="" seems strange, is this correct?

Not quite sure what is going on.  Any suggestions?

Here is the gallery:  http://www.grafphoto.com/gallery/index.php

ALSO - instead of the Picture {TITLE} being used as the description in the Paypal cart, can this be changed to the data for Custom Field 1?  Is theme.php the only place you would have to change this reference in the paypal code above?

Mark

Not sure why your price is not being picked up.  Try loading the classic theme version of the hack and see if that works.

To use the user1 field, you will need to change the displayimage.php as well.

Use this in the code in theme.php to call it {USER1}

Then in displayinage.php, find;

'{FILENAME}' => $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['filename'],
'{ALBUM_TITLE}' => $CURRENT_ALBUM_DATA['title'],

and add into this array;

'{USER1}' => $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['user1'],
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

mgraf

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.grafphoto.com
« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2005, 04:29:35 pm »

Not sure why your price is not being picked up.  Try loading the classic theme version of the hack and see if that works.

Casper, I am not sure what this would do for me.  My theme is already extensively modified, and I wouldn't want the classic version.  If there are any files you would need to examine, I would be happy to send them.  I would really like to get this to work.

Still puzzled,

Mark

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2005, 04:30:41 pm »

hi all

Great hack.

I have one problem. I don't use any of the "normal" theme. I have many pictures with no title. I se that it is possible to download a "theme" where this is fixed. Can you explain where i have to make changes to my theme.

Thank you.

www.fotosalg.net

Lars E.

Hi Lars,

please see this post and the answer, http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13938.msg56555#msg56555
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2005, 04:31:30 pm »

Casper, I am not sure what this would do for me.  My theme is already extensively modified, and I wouldn't want the classic version.  If there are any files you would need to examine, I would be happy to send them.  I would really like to get this to work.

Still puzzled,

Mark

It would see if the problem lies with your theme, or other parts of the code.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2005, 04:33:03 pm »

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to set 3 or 4 different paypal adreess?

I would like each user to get his money directly.

Thanx
Philip

www.netfalls.com/portal2/

No, not with this current mod.

There may well be a way to code it, but I don't know how.

mgraf

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2005, 04:43:11 pm »

It would see if the problem lies with your theme, or other parts of the code.

Ok, just updated the Classic theme and tried it - still get the same error for the shopping cart.
(By the way, I updated the PHP files using Dreamweaver.  Just cut and paste from your code instructions.  Can this play a part?)

Mark

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2005, 07:20:33 pm »

Yes it can.

Dreamweaver, and any other wysiwyg editor can add bits of it's own code, which upsets the php code..

Zip up your theme.php and template.html, and attach them to your reply to this post, using the additional options.  If you cannot zip them, save them as txt files.

Tophux95

• Coppermine newbie
    • Reflex-photo
« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2005, 10:50:59 pm »

Hello,

After Install , Update my site Web and create a paypal account, I always a msg error in the basket paypal :

"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount."

Do you want Help Me

Tophux

l-nes

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2005, 10:55:01 pm »

hi again

i have the same problem. I get an error saying amount must be larger then zero. I used UltraEdit to edit the php files. any ideas ?

Lars E.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #229 on: March 07, 2005, 12:43:22 am »

@ Tophux95

please give a link to your site.  What currency do you use?  for instance, if using dollars, and the price is $10, then the setting for the price in config must be 10.00 not $10.00, or $10.

@ l-nes

Have you double checked your mod.  What theme are you using?  More info would help, as well as a link.

l-nes

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #230 on: March 07, 2005, 08:27:39 am »

Sorry for the poor inforamtion

My site: www.fotosalg.net. I am testing this out with currency = $, price is 50.00. I am useing the theme "digital flow". Everything else on the mod seems to be working.

In debug it says:
"Notice: Use of undefined constant currency - assumed 'currency' in /customers/fotosalg.net/fotosalg.net/httpd.www/bildearkiv/themes/digital_flow/theme.php on line 554
Notice: Use of undefined constant currency_symbol - assumed 'currency_symbol' in /customers/fotosalg.net/fotosalg.net/httpd.www/bildearkiv/themes/digital_flow/theme.php on line 561"

Line 554: <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="{$CONFIG[currency]}" />
Line 561: <option value="{$CONFIG['size1']} @{$CONFIG['size1_price']} ">{$CONFIG['size1']};    {$CONFIG[currency_symbol]}{$CONFIG['size1_price']}   </option>

Can this be the problem ?

Thx

Lars E

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #231 on: March 07, 2005, 08:46:44 pm »

please attach a zip of the 2 theme files changed (or saved as txt files) so I can have a look.

netfalls

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Netfalls
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2005, 02:00:26 pm »

Hi guys,

I would like to know if it's possible to set a paypal address for each member and an option to select when uploading photo witch size are available.

My site http://stock.netfalls.com
In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it

mgraf

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2005, 04:28:09 pm »

Yes it can.

Dreamweaver, and any other wysiwyg editor can add bits of it's own code, which upsets the php code..

Zip up your theme.php and template.html, and attach them to your reply to this post, using the additional options.  If you cannot zip them, save them as txt files.

Thanks for the offer Casper - but I took another route.  Since I could not get this one figured out, I went with an alternative that was actually a bit easier to implement, except it doesn't offer the Admin Config interface that this one has.   I went back and compared the DW modified PHP files in a plain text editor, and there didn't seem to be any differences between it and the Mod instructions.

Mark

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2005, 06:18:08 pm »

Hi guys,

I would like to know if it's possible to set a paypal address for each member and an option to select when uploading photo witch size are available.

My site http://stock.netfalls.com

Neither of these requests are available with this mod.

Howard

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2005, 02:50:55 pm »

Hey Casper,

Thanks for the great mod. I've got it running on my website without any trouble.

I have one small problem though. I run a website which is frequently updated with new photos, often 100s at a time. As other have noticed, it is not possible to view the "order form" without entering a Title & Description. Because I use the Batch Add option of Coppermine, these are all blank by default. As you can imagine, it would be very time consuming to manually enter a name and description for each one :(

So my question is, is it possible to make the input form for each image pass on the URL to the image instead of the title etc to PayPal? And with that, the order form would be shown on all new images by default (saving me from adding the details for each image).

Thanks in advance,

Howard

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2005, 04:35:20 pm »

The add to basket problem has been fixed in the downloads available from my site, and the method to do it manually is on this thread, http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13938.msg56555#msg56555

How to add the filepath to the basket info is at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13938.msg69854#msg69854

mikecheliak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #237 on: March 17, 2005, 01:55:37 am »

I am not a complete newbie to PHP/SQL but I am reletively new to Coppermine.  How do I install this hack?  I just need to be pointed in the right direction to get started.  I have downloaded the shop_update files and the themes but I am not sure where I have to upload these and what I do to change the paypal account information.  I am from Canada and also need to know if this will work with my account.

Thanks a MIL!!!

Mike Cheliak
Mostly a Photographer

mikecheliak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #238 on: March 17, 2005, 02:59:47 pm »

Disregard the above post...I found the instructions...sorry!

:-[

mikecheliak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2005, 03:30:19 pm »

Tried to update SQL and got this error...any ideas

SQL-query:

ALTER TABLE `CPG_filetypes` DROP INDEX `EXTENSION` ,
ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `extension` )
MySQL said:  

#1091 - Can't DROP 'EXTENSION'. Check that column/key exists

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 15 queries.