Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.  (Read 315590 times)

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2004, 10:41:31 pm »

I have updated all the files, with the simplified mod, and they are available from the DEMO.

The download contains everything needed to start up, and other themes are available.  It also contains full instructions, including how to add to an already modified gallery.

The files in the downloads section of this site are not yet up-to-date, but will be soon. 
@Gaugau, I have emailed them to your site.

This is most definately the last version of this hack, although I will update it for future versions.

EDIT;
I accidentally re-introduced the 'no description = no shop buttons' with these theme files.  If you have downloaded in the last 2 days, please replace the theme with a new copy from the demo.

@ Gaugau, the themes I sent you have a bug, so please ditch them and replace them with the ones I am sending again.  Please also replace the classic theme.php in the main mod zip.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2004, 01:04:08 pm by Casper »
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2004, 08:58:20 am »

Updated the files in the sf.net download section with the ones Casper sent me by email (replacing the buggy version with the newer one as suggested): http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=89658&package_id=98542&release_id=256954

Joachim

Roshlin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2004, 08:47:47 pm »

Hi Casper, :)

I really feel siily asking for support for this mod which is working fine for so many. ???

:o Belive me I have the view basket link (and it takes you to my account) but not the sizes selector nor the add to basket.
I have set all the sizes in the config.

I have done everything that is said in the instruccions even read file code-changes in your previous post.
I have a fresh install of coppermine 1.32 and have installed your pack, so all the changes suggested in the instructions are already there I manually checked for the they are all there. I had installed this script on sunday 10th and again downloaded tooday and installed it again before asking for support.  ???

Where am I going wrong. click here to see the sitehttp://www.fotorima.com/galeria/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-6

I have a few sugestions also.
1. Is it possible to add the full album to the cart.
2. Adding all photos on the thumbnail page to the cart (maybe with checkboxes and a select all choice)
3. Adding photos to the cart  in the thumbnail view.

This should be cool for people who want multiple prints. Adding say 25 photos one by one on a dial up connection can be really tiring. ;D

Thanks for your help

kiig

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Igel's Journaler
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2004, 09:16:36 pm »

Roshlin, - do you have a title for the images ?... The Paypal button's wont appear (unless someone modified the paypal and I didn't notice it :-)   ) if you don't have a title for the images. Try adding a title for one of them...
How have you done the 'watermark' btw... ? looks great.. :-)

Kim Igel.
Kim Igel
http://igel.it (Personal playground) or http://foto.igel.it (Paypal shop-site)

fareforce

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Who are you calling a weasel?
    • Alaska Studio
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2004, 04:53:05 am »

I have this mod up and working great. I just have one question. Would it be possable to make the price dropdown menu so when you select a value in one dropdown it will load a new set of values into another dropdown?

For example: someone selects "glossy print" it will use the dropdown with "8x10 $999.99", but if they select "Matte print" it will use the dropdown with "8x10 $555.55"?

How hard would this be?

If anyone wants to see a working demo of an active "sales" site please visit my site at http://www.alaskastudio.com New pics are always being added, so not all of them have titles yet, but will in a few days!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 09:56:29 pm by fareforce »
~fareforce
Anchorage, AK
Home of the frozen weasel
http://www.alaskastudio.com

Roshlin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2004, 03:04:35 pm »

Hi Kim Igel,
I have added a title to the image, altavista
and it shows:  Picture; altavista , but no dropdown.

kiig

• Contributor
    • Igel's Journaler
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2004, 08:42:02 pm »

Roshlin :

I went to your site, - and looked around.. :-)
First : I'm wondering why I can choose freely from ALL the templates available for Coppermine... My paypal site only offers the 5-7 templates in the Paypal file I downloaded... could be the file has been updated, - or that you somehow have merged all original templates with the paypal templates... ?

og second : If you choose the theme 2bornot2b, - THEN you'll get your paypal buttons.

I must be something with your themes...
Kim Igel

Roshlin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2004, 10:53:58 pm »

Hi Kiig,

Thanks for your interest.
I was only trying the cart with the classic theme which came with the cart.,as I knew that it would not work with the others till I modified them, only now I downloaded the other theme for the cart and uploaded 2bornot2b which is the first in the list.
I will try with the others.
Any idea why I get the title as "Picture; altavista" instead of  "altavista" which is the title.
Any why is there a question mark "?" in front of every price?

Thanks again for your help.
Roshlin.

kiig

• Contributor
    • Igel's Journaler
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2004, 09:13:14 am »

If you look in theme.php in your selected themes folder, - you'll find :

Code: [Select]
                                           Picture; {TITLE}
in my Rainy_day it's line 640. Just remove the work Picture; og type something else. You need to do this for every theme you plan to use obviously.

The question marks is something I haven't seen before, - normally you control it from the admin menu, - but maybe you've entered a wrong currency or something ?
Kim Igel

Roshlin

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2004, 04:23:51 pm »

Hi,
Thanks it's the euro symbol that showed up as ? in the 2bornot2b theme, maybe some language problem.
Now its OK.
Thanks a lot

Warped-Photography

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2004, 09:10:42 pm »

Please Help!!!!

I take photographs of nightclub goers and would like to incorporate a paypal shop into my gallery www.warped-photography.co.uk/gallery.

I've downloaded the hardwired theme but I get no add to basket button, and I also need to know how I link it to my paypal merchant account.

Can anyone help???

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2004, 10:32:58 am »

Hi,
the first thing you need to do is update your gallery to version 1.3.2.  The shop hack will not work with 1.2.1.

When you have done that, you have to install the full hack, which you can get http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/coppermine/cpg1.3.x_mod_shop_no_themes.zip?download it, and read the instructions in the docs folder, where it is all explained.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Warped-Photography

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2004, 01:35:59 pm »

Thanks for that Casper, it is all loaded up, the only problem I'm having now is trying to set up the config for Paypal.  I change the details and click update, but Coppermine does not save my account details or the sizes/prices I have entered.

Any Ideas??

Dan

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2004, 02:23:13 pm »

It seems you have not re-placed the update.sql in the sql folder with the one in the download.  Make sure you delete the one already in the folder first.

Do that, then browse to http://www.warped-photography.co.uk/gallery/update.php

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2004, 05:32:01 pm »

Dan,

where did you get the theme files for this mod.  Your theme is showing 2 lines with the 'add to basket' button, where the latest version only has 1, and your view basket button is not in the best place.

It looks like you have an old version.

Warped-Photography

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2004, 07:25:38 pm »

I did what you said with the update.sql file but it hasn't made any difference, the theme has been correctly placed now though

Dan

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2004, 07:33:30 pm »

The update.sql in the sql folder on your server is still the one from the main coppermine download, not the shop hack.

Please use the attached file, renamed to remove the .txt, and try again.

bloodynipples

• Coppermine newbie
    • Emerald Bay Alumni
« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2004, 10:44:11 pm »

Has anyone added to this hack so that it will automatically email ophoto or some other online photo processing site to produce the photo in the desired size with the desired paper in the frame and ship to the customer? 

This would relieve a lot of work on the part of the artist, allowing them to go out an shoot more photos!

romans815

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2004, 04:58:27 am »

I have been able to install the hack, but noticed that without a title, the paypal buttons do not show up. Is thier a way around this. I have a photographer as a client and he shoots about 5000-6000 photos a week. No way would he have the time to title all those photos. He takes orders by photo number anyway, so a title is not needed. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a way to get this function: Picture; {TITLE} to always deafult to the image name or something along those lines?

Thanks,
Tim
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 07:18:11 am by romans815 »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2004, 01:11:52 pm »

This will only happen if there is no title or description.

There is a tool in the admin tools to use the file name for the title.  Just use that each time after adding pics.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.