Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: breadcrumbs on the double?  (Read 3123 times)

eke

• Coppermine novice
breadcrumbs on the double?
« on: November 27, 2003, 04:44:18 pm »

when in thumbnail view i get the breadcrumbs 2 times?

Code: [Select]
<!-- Start standard table -->
<table align="center" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="maintable">

<tr>
                <td colspan="3" class="tableh1"><span class="statlink"><b><a href=index.php>index</a> &raquo; <a href=index.php?cat=2>cat2</a> &raquo; <a href=thumbnails.php?album=4>alice</a></b></span></td>
        </tr>

<!-- Start standard table -->
<table align="center" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="maintable">

<tr>
                <td colspan="3" class="fcaption"><span class="statlink"><a href=index.php>index</a> &raquo; <a href=index.php?cat=2>cat2</a> &raquo; <a href=thumbnails.php?album=4>alice</a></span></td>
        </tr>
</table>
<!-- End standard table -->

the second one disappears when in intermediate view and is superfluous since the first one always is visible. Can I switch the second breadcrumb off in the configs (havent seen that option) or do I have to comment out some code for this?
Thanks!

eke.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2003, 05:05:16 pm »

I guess you didn't upgrade fully from cpg1.1.x to cpg1.2.0: replace all 1.1 files with 1.2.0 files.
If this solution doesn't apply to you a link to your gallery and a screenshot of your config might help as well...

GauGau

eke

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2003, 05:46:18 pm »

thanks for the swift reply.
i installed coppermine a few days ago for the first time so I figure it should be the latest code. However since I am trying to squeeze it into my table less layout I might have messed up something  :oops:

i'll try a clean install and see if the problem persists or not.
eke.

eke

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 07:17:04 pm »

heh... ok so I screwed up...

i removed the breadcrumb in the config line (where you set what is displayed on index) and later I forgot about having removed that line and added a breadcrumb to the cat_list template since I wanted breadcrumbs! doh... case closed.

am I senile? I'd say no but then again I can't quite remember why...

eke.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.