Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: layout problem, easy solution?  (Read 2671 times)

eke

• Coppermine novice
layout problem, easy solution?
« on: November 27, 2003, 04:19:28 pm »

i am trying to integrate coppermine into my "tableless" (only divs) site layout and am having a problem adjusting script output.

layout:
Code: [Select]
layer1 (menu) | layer2 (content)
layer3 (block) |

the script is "contained" inside layer2 (400x600px) on the right side, which normally acts as content layer for all site content
the site menu is in a top left layer1 and I have a "block" layer3 for various output at the bottom left.

I want the "intermediate" image view to be displayed in the lower left layer3 (block layer) while the "thumbnail view" REMAINS in the right content layer2, i.e. have both views active at the same time, just in different places and when a different
I guess I'd need an extra php script for an "intermediate image view - block navigation" which is called instead or can the current "intermediate image view" output easily modified to achive that?

Thanks for any pointers
eke.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
layout problem, easy solution?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2003, 05:07:25 pm »

afaik there's no easy solution for this; there's a project that deals with a tableless cpg layout, but it requires manipulation of coppermine core code. Please search the board for the "tableless" thread.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 18 queries.