Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unsure about what to change  (Read 3531 times)

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
Unsure about what to change
« on: July 03, 2005, 06:22:17 pm »

I want to change what is presently showing on the Home Page to just read XX pictures in XX albums viewed xx times.
I raed the thread about this and had a go, but got a parsing error.
What is confusing me is that there are three different lines in the code: stat1, stat2 and Stat3.
$lang_list_categories = array(
  'home' => 'Home',
  'stat1' => '<b>[pictures]</b> files in <b>[albums]</b> albums and <b>[cat]</b> categories with <b>[comments]</b> comments viewed <b>[views]</b> times', //cpg1.3.0
  'stat2' => '<b>[pictures]</b> files in <b>[albums]</b> albums viewed <b>[views]</b> times', //cpg1.3.0
  'xx_s_gallery' => '%s\'s Gallery',
  'stat3' => '<b>[pictures]</b> files in <b>[albums]</b> albums with <b>[comments]</b> comments viewed <b>[views]</b> times', //cpg1.3.0
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 07:31:40 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Unsure about what to change
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 06:43:54 pm »

Just change the version that is appearing on your page. There are different messages for different conditions. Post your modification and we can tell you what the error is.

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
Re: Unsure about what to change
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 06:53:20 pm »

Just change the version that is appearing on your page. There are different messages for different conditions. Post your modification and we can tell you what the error is.
Worked fine now, thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.