Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: addons from coppermine standalone for coppermine in postnuke  (Read 5149 times)

bugs

• Coppermine newbie

hey.
I hope someone can answer me this question: I want to use coppermine with postnuke. But I also need some addons from this site (e.g. Send to MMS - <http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=6217.0> or Paypal shopping basket - <http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=18508.0>).

Can I use this features in the postnuke version? can I use every addon with the postnuke version and how can I see if this addon work with the postnuke version.

thank you.

bugs

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: addons from coppermine standalone for coppermine in postnuke
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 07:09:42 am »

after all, the postnuke integration is a standalone coppermine install, with coppermine appearing in a frame, and some changes applied to postnuke only, so imo you should be able to apply nearly all mods coppermine mods to your page. Finally, we can't tell for sure, why don't you try and find out, and then come back here and post your results? Remember to back up everything before applying any mod, so you can savely go back in case something goes wrong. Please keep in mind that all mods are user contributions, so the dev team actually doesn't know how they work or with which version of coppermine - we haven't tested the mods. Imo it should be safe to apply the paypal hack, as it is not related to user management (which could be the tricky part) at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.