Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't upload to Public Folders  (Read 3776 times)

Draxxx007

• Coppermine newbie
Can't upload to Public Folders
« on: July 03, 2005, 03:59:42 am »

Hi Guys,
I need a little help..
I'm running 1.3.2 coppermine (incidentally is there a link just for an update patch, not the whole 1.3.3 package? Could someone please provide a link for this & upgrade instructions? - Thanks!)
I have a problem where my users are unable to upload to any area except their own private galleries. I have bridged coppermine to phpbb sucessfully. After a user uploads a file, the public folders are not shown in the dropdown box. I have set upload approval to No for members, but I can't find an option to grant permission in the albums. (There is only a 'View' permission under Album properties, not 'upload' permissions.) The only thing I can think of is that there are 4 groups under coppermine (admin, members, guests, banned), but none under phpBB.. do these need to be the same or linked?
Can someone please provide some insight?

The galleries is at; http://www.zionliberationfront.com/RSI_Captures/
Test AC; user=test pass=test

Thanks!
Regards
D007
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 02:18:43 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Can't upload to Public Folders
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 12:09:11 pm »

You need to set upload permissions on the albums under album properties - 'visitors can upload files'.

Draxxx007

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Can't upload to Public Folders
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 12:22:02 pm »

Thanks Nibbler!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.