No Support > Announcements

cpg1.4.1 BETA released

(1/7) > >>

Joachim Müller:
We finally released cpg1.4.1_beta - you can find it in the download section of this site.
Please be aware that this new version is still in beta stage and only meant for testing. We do not recommend it yet for use in production environments. As it is beta software, there is absolutely no support for it - if you need support, you should still use the most recent stable version (cpg1.3.3).
There is a documentation that comes with the package (inside the docs folder) that should explain all details (how to upgrade from previous versions, what new features are in the package etc.).
Please feel free to download and evaluate cpg1.4.1 and help us improve Coppermine even more - there's a board where test reports or potential bugs can be reported: CPG 1.4 Testing/Bugs, but please make sure that you have read the documentation carefully before posting your report (all "bug reports" that simply are a result of not having read the documentation will simply be flagged as "invalid" without further explanation). Also, search the bugs board before posting your report/question to avoid identical threads.
As cpg1.4.x has lots of additional features, the language files have changed dramatically - currently, only the english language files are up-to-date (as they are the only ones that are being maintained during the development process). This means that some features will be available in english only, even if you have selected another language. We're sending out the cpg1.4.1 language files to the translators now, hopefully there will be feedback soon.
We're looking forward to your feedback on cpg1.4.1...

Cheers

Joachim

Tranz:
Awesome! Thank you, Joachim. :)

Rodinou:
Not installed, just see the code >> themes.inc.php >> you approach the dream !!! By seeing this page, I think it will be very easy to customize AS WE WANT the layout of coppermine.

I'm just sad to see, AGAIN, TABLE, TR, TD ... but with this new system ...

I'll test it very soon : thanx !

Konstantinos:
what about the skins. the 132 are not compatible

Nibbler:
Read the docs !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version