Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos in album disappear after approving edits  (Read 2246 times)

mduke

• Coppermine newbie
  • What, the curtains?
    • My Homepage
Photos in album disappear after approving edits
« on: June 28, 2005, 09:51:35 pm »

I uploaded several photos to an album. I have not defined categories. All goes well until I want to edit the photos in that particular album. On approving the edits, the images disappear (next page says "No image displayed)." I note that in the editing page the Album pull-down menu only lists one album (despite my having created 6-7), preceded by an asterisk. On the homepage, however, the newly uploaded images appear in random images and last additions, but when I click one of them, I get "A category has a non-existing parent, run the category manager to correct the problem!"

When I go to the category manager, however, the "Parent category" pulldown menu is empty. I checked the MySQL table cpg133_albums and note that only the first album I created has data in the category field (10001)--all other are "0." For the "pos" field, the first album has a single-digit entry ("1"), whereas the others are 101, 102, etc. I'm at a loss at this point to understand what went wrong.

FWIW, the site URL is http://fish.washington.edu/research/alaska/gallery/
Non cogito, ergo nihil sum
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.