Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Title Help  (Read 4460 times)

compwhizmm

• Coppermine newbie
Title Help
« on: June 28, 2005, 12:07:47 am »

Hi, I have a photo collection for a classreunion. I am getting ready to use the batch add feature to upload about 100 pictures. I have used the batch add before and I would like my pictures filename to show up on the thumbnail page(thumbnails.php) and on the picture page(displayimage.php). I would just manually type in the title name but that might take a while. I noticed the filename shows up in the title bar at the top of my browser but I would like it be in a more noticable place. Any Suggestions? Thanks!!
      -btw I have tried three different photo scripts, and this is by far the easiest, most stable, and feature-filled of them all!

Nibbler

Re: Title Help
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 01:31:59 pm »

It already is on displayimage.php, under 'File information'.

To add it as a caption under regular thumbnail listings, edit include/functions.inc.php.

Find the very first occurence of :

Code: [Select]
$rowset[$key]['caption_text'] = $caption;
And before/above it, add:

$caption .= '<span class="thumb_title">'.$rowset[$key]['filename'].'</span>';
and then scroll up to:

if($select_columns != '*') $select_columns .= ', title, caption,hits,owner_id,owner_name';
and modify that to

if($select_columns != '*') $select_columns .= ', title, caption,hits,owner_id,owner_name,filename';

compwhizmm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 07:36:19 pm »

I did that and I got the following error

Notice: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' in /home/bchsclas/public_html/photo/include/functions.inc.php on line 1

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: cpg_db_connect() in /home/bchsclas/public_html/photo/include/init.inc.php on line 242

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 07:46:03 pm »

Make sure you didn't remove part of the <?php at the top of the file.

compwhizmm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 12:36:04 am »

ok, The <?php part is there. I retried looking at the thmubnails page and now I got a different error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IF in /home/bchsclas/public_html/photo/include/functions.inc.php on line 2

Any Suggestions??
Thanks

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 12:42:02 pm »

attach your functions.inc.php file to a new post on this thread. Rename or zip it up first.

compwhizmm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 02:26:07 am »

Ok, Could not figure out how to attach a file but did give a link to show what the functions code looks like
http://www.bchsclassof85.5gigs.com/photo/include/functions.htm

or copy/paste this into your browser
http://www.bchsclassof85.5gigs.com/photo/include/functions.htm

Nibbler

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 03:36:54 pm »

Press reply, then 'Additional options'.

onlysli

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 08:57:38 pm »

i just modified the functions.inc.php and now i can see the filename under the thumbs, but who can i put filename above the thumbs ? please help..

and.. another thing.. the filename is someting like this "file_name_23.jpg" how can i make show "file name" without the "_" and the ".jpg" .. i could make a little script to change exclude the "_" and ".jpg" from file name, but i don't know where to use it in functions.inc.php

please any ideea? thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 09:29:25 am »

We have a "One question per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.