Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want guests to vote more than once and not edit/delete comments  (Read 3106 times)

djmylongi

• Coppermine newbie

I'm using coopermine for a big soccer tournament next weekend (1st-3rd of July). We are two photographers working the whole weekend with taking and uploading photos. The players and leaders from the guesting teams will be able to watch photos on computers on the schools where they live in during the weekend. The problem is, alla players are "anonymous" users in coopermine because they don't have time to register. And then I want that everybody can vote for photos och post comments but the cookie stops voting more than once on each computer (and it is about 200 people per comuter). Another problem is that the computers on the schools don't accept cookies, so I want help to remove and deactivate the cookie setting. Also, if one player have posted a comment other not inlogged visitors can edit or delete it. How can I disable those two buttons?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.