Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Port to Mambo?  (Read 4305 times)

overeasy

• Coppermine newbie
    • The American Roadside
Port to Mambo?
« on: June 25, 2005, 11:51:54 pm »

Hi -

I'm sure this has been dealt with exhaustively, but I can't find info on it...

I really like the Coppermine gallery...particularly as opposed to the other options I have with mambo.

Is there a port to Mambo on the horizon?

Ron
The American Roadside:  Photos, news, memories and musings on the great American roadside experience.
http://www.theamericanroadside.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Port to Mambo?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 03:38:51 pm »

the coppermine dev team doesn't create ports, so the answer is basically "no". However, cpg1.4.x will come with a bridge for mambo, which is all that is needed to integrate the user management of both apps. Visually, the bridge file won't change anything though, but there are several users who have used the mambo wrapper (which is basically an iframe solution) successfully.

kieranmullen

• Coppermine novice
Re: Port to Mambo?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 11:31:21 pm »

How did your experience with mambo go?  I did it.. it was quite bothersome and so I disabled it. Basically it required the main login to be in mambo which is fine, but it was inside frames...
Yuck

Kieran Mullen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.