Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: rate this image, post comment,footer not showing when using internet explorer...  (Read 18182 times)

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website

The quicktime video played fine for me - that's probably an issue with how you have the plugin configured on your computer.  Check your Quicktime settings.  The filmstrip was scrunched, and that type="type= bug is still there.  I haven't had a chance to check it on my test server yet.  The mpeg won't play because the Windows Media Player is being called, and that is preventing the other information from being seen.

Hopefully I'll get a chance tonight to look at this in more detail.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

Well, I can't duplicate any of your issues on my test server.  All videos work correctly and there are no issues with any part of the theme.  All HTML is correct and everything shows up.

I recommend replacing all of your files with the latest from the CVS.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

umpqua5

• Coppermine newbie

Well, I can't duplicate any of your issues on my test server. All videos work correctly and there are no issues with any part of the theme. All HTML is correct and everything shows up.

I recommend replacing all of your files with the latest from the CVS.

And just to verify, you tested with IE, not FF? You get the filmistrip, ratings and comments to show up, the .mppg file will play, and trying to view the quicktime file does not scrunch up the filmstrip? I'll see if I can figure out how to use CVS and get the latest files

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

Yes, it works with all three browsers.  I am positive you have bad files just because of the type="type bug that I cannot replicate on my test box.

There is a guide on how to use the CVS - just search the board for it.  I don't have a link otherwise I'd post it.

Nibbler

The type="type thing was fixed in CVS, see earlier discussion in this thread.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

There is a guide on how to use the CVS - just search the board for it.  I don't have a link otherwise I'd post it.
-> http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7947.msg77748#msg77748

umpqua5

• Coppermine newbie

thx for the info, gaugau thx for the link. i've installed and transfered the latest files through CVS. all files do play now, and the filmistrip and comments work. thx guys ;D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Can we mark this thread as "fixed" then? What about the other posters to this thread: does the latest cvs checkout solve the issue for you as well?

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

Solved and marked accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.