Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 problem - fatal error  (Read 2903 times)

gothik

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 problem - fatal error
« on: November 26, 2003, 05:31:44 pm »

:?:
I had a working version of 1.1, updated to 1.2 using the final version zip, ran the update which seemed to go fine - all OK's, clicked on lets continue and got this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: theme_display_album_list_cat() in   .../index.php on line 493

Anybody help with this?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 problem - fatal error
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 10:02:19 pm »

use phpMyAdmin to switch "debug_mode" in the table cpg11d_config on (insert the value "1" instead of "0").
Please report what error/debug output you encounter.

You have made a backup before you upgraded, haven't you?

GauGau

gothik

• Coppermine newbie
upgrade 1.1 to 1.2 problem
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 11:08:15 pm »

:D  :?:
Many thanks for the reply. I altered the debug value which gave exactly the same result and error message, but IE came up with a prev link to one of the galleries which I tried and it worked. Clicking on one of the links or thumbs gave different errors though. But you reminded me to use mysqlfront to return the theme to the default. Success!

I had made many alterations to the template to make it match my site and I suppose one or more of those didn't work with the new version.

Could you help with a couple of other things though? Apologies if these questions are answered elsewhere.

Is there any way to make hyperlinks within the categories in the info pane whilst just showing a simple keyword link? My old html and bulletin board codes don't seem to work now.

I think I have seen that comments posted result in an email being sent - is that to the owner of the gallery and is there a way to send an email when a new user is registered?

Again, many thanks for the prompt reply. Product is excellent and support is superb.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.