Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 34   Go Down

Author Topic: CpmFetch - (OLD/LOCKED) stats/thumbnails/randoms/etc from outside CPG  (Read 389324 times)

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Update on the next dev release
« Reply #220 on: February 03, 2005, 06:47:58 pm »

I am almost done with the changes to the next dev release, which will not be the last one.

I hope that his weekend I will be able to spend some time coding and gettting most of it out of the way. 

The main program as shown in the development versions is pretty much working as it should, so little will be changing in there.

The cfimageget and cfrssget programs will be updated over the next two development releases

Essentially they will become objects in addition to programs.  This will allow you to create extra programs that access them.  It will allow you to limit what is used in them also, so people cant create thier own queries unless you want them to be able too.

1.1.4 - A redone cfimageget program with more features (most likely the same basic options as the main coppermine program).

1.1.5 - A somewhat complete RSS feed (cfrssget) - at least something that works.  This is tricky since I have never really worked with RSS feeds before.

1.1.6 - 1.1.9 Fixes to bugs in the above and core as needed, then a 1.2 release.  During this time I will also update the documentation on the main web pages. 

If ANYONE out there is really good with phpdocumentor, let me know - I have questions and could really use the help!  :P

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

Omniscar

• Coppermine newbie
Re: CoppermineFetch - stats/thumbnails/randoms/etc from outside cpm - New dev ve
« Reply #221 on: February 04, 2005, 01:07:19 am »

Hello, I'm having a little problem. copperminefetch is working great for netscape and mozilla type browsers but not for IE. I tried to look through this entire thread for the answer but either it's not here or I missed it. Seen this problem yet? I'm working with newest stable CMF version and coppermine v1.3.2.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: CoppermineFetch - stats/thumbnails/randoms/etc from outside cpm - New dev ve
« Reply #222 on: February 04, 2005, 04:34:01 am »

Hello, I'm having a little problem. copperminefetch is working great for netscape and mozilla type browsers but not for IE. I tried to look through this entire thread for the answer but either it's not here or I missed it. Seen this problem yet? I'm working with newest stable CMF version and coppermine v1.3.2.

Crap, this means I have to go use windows somewhere.  Damn IE and not sticking to the w3c :D

Please upgrade to the latest dev version...  Any changes I make will be to that and not the stable.  The dev is very stable, more so that the last stable (easier to use also).  http://cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com has the downloads with the dev versions

If that does not fix it, can you describe what the problem you are seeing exactly?  Is it not displaying at all or something?  I can probably get into windows sometime tomorrow and check my test pages.  Phooey.   Everyone I know is either in Linux, or uses firefox... 

Lemme know

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

Omniscar

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #223 on: February 04, 2005, 05:09:23 am »

Ok so now that I made a noob of myself I'll share the strangeness...As it turns out I had the option "windowtarget" misspelled, once corrected it worked in IE....but then I though about it. So I changed it back to the misspelled way I originally had it and it worked in firefox but not in IE. And to get even stranger the target option actually worked, even misspelled in firefox. Now, I can blame the long hours on the misspelling but the fact that it works in firefox misspelled has total lost me. Anyway, it works now so I got the few IE users off my back and now I'll be going to sleep ;) Thanks for your responce.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #224 on: February 04, 2005, 05:40:24 am »

Ok so now that I made a noob of myself I'll share the strangeness...As it turns out I had the option "windowtarget" misspelled, once corrected it worked in IE....but then I though about it. So I changed it back to the misspelled way I originally had it and it worked in firefox but not in IE. And to get even stranger the target option actually worked, even misspelled in firefox. Now, I can blame the long hours on the misspelling but the fact that it works in firefox misspelled has total lost me. Anyway, it works now so I got the few IE users off my back and now I'll be going to sleep ;) Thanks for your responce.

Two points of interest:

I am thankful I don't have to boot windows

What was the misspelling, I'd like to play with that one...

dondo521

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #225 on: February 04, 2005, 06:31:59 am »

Well here is the latest concerning the subdomain issue:

Using the lastest dev version...

If I do this in cfest.php:
<?php
   // You need to change this variable to the directory that the Coppermine photo gallery is installed in.
   $ChangeThisToYourPartialUrlToCPG = "/";   
?>

The thumbs come up fine. :D

But I have tried every variable I could think of in cfimageget.php for these places...:

include "coppermine_dao.php";
include "../photos/include/config.inc.php";

// This is the path (NOT URL) from where your cfimageget.php file is to your coppermine directory
$pathtocpm = "../photos";

// This is the partial url (part AFTER your domain name, to get to the coppermine directory
$urltocpm = "/photos";

But getting errors... :(

So if my subdomain's name is "photos" and coppermine is in that folder (coppermine doesn't have it own subfolder) what should I be entering?

Again here is the path...

domainname>subdomain (where coppermine is installed)>copperminefetch main folder>copperminefetch>libs

Thanks for your help...!

dondo521

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #226 on: February 04, 2005, 06:43:19 am »

Well here is the latest concerning the subdomain issue:

Using the lastest dev version...

If I do this in cfest.php:
<?php
   // You need to change this variable to the directory that the Coppermine photo gallery is installed in.
   $ChangeThisToYourPartialUrlToCPG = "/";   
?>

The thumbs come up fine. :D

But I have tried every variable I could think of in cfimageget.php for these places...:

include "coppermine_dao.php";
include "../photos/include/config.inc.php";

// This is the path (NOT URL) from where your cfimageget.php file is to your coppermine directory
$pathtocpm = "../photos";

// This is the partial url (part AFTER your domain name, to get to the coppermine directory
$urltocpm = "/photos";

But getting errors... :(

So if my subdomain's name is "photos" and coppermine is in that folder (coppermine doesn't have it own subfolder) what should I be entering?

Again here is the path...

domainname>subdomain (where coppermine is installed)>copperminefetch main folder>copperminefetch>libs

Thanks for your help...!

dondo521

Hmmm, do you need to use cfimageget.php? Can you just access it the normal way?

dondo521

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #227 on: February 04, 2005, 07:08:03 am »

Not sure what you mean ???
(the normal way)

dondo521

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2005, 07:20:27 am »

Not sure what you mean ???
(the normal way)

dondo521

cfimageget is an extra program that comes with copperminefetch.  It is basically for use where it is remote or straight html is where you want the image.

I am not sure that the extra parameters will help in cfimageget.php

See the quickstart quide on the web site for an overview of using it.

dondo521

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2005, 07:45:47 am »

yah, I think I am going to have to think this thing out...I really liked having everything nice and neat in sub-domains, but the value of using cfimageget might make me go back to just having Coppermine in it's own folder rather than it's own domain...

I'll let you know what I come up with should I choose to keep working on the sub domain issue, thanks for your help!

dondo521

equi

• Coppermine novice

I keep getting a fatal error on this line

else {   print "ERROR: Path to Coppermine incorrect. (" . $this->filepathtocpm . ")";   
   $this = ""; <--------------HERE LINE 100

when i comment the two occurances out it works, any ideas why & also do i need them

cheers

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
« Reply #231 on: February 04, 2005, 11:44:16 am »

Hi Vuud - I did no have any use for this mod hence have never looded into it - but great work indeed - what I would really like to see as the next step would be an interface which will generate some javascript which can just be pasted on any page and it works - just like google AdSense or flickr batch http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne

Do you have any plans of doing something like that?
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2005, 09:14:23 am »

yah, I think I am going to have to think this thing out...I really liked having everything nice and neat in sub-domains, but the value of using cfimageget might make me go back to just having Coppermine in it's own folder rather than it's own domain...

I'll let you know what I come up with should I choose to keep working on the sub domain issue, thanks for your help!

dondo521

It should work with subdomains... It has before

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2005, 09:17:31 am »

Hi Vuud - I did no have any use for this mod hence have never looded into it - but great work indeed - what I would really like to see as the next step would be an interface which will generate some javascript which can just be pasted on any page and it works - just like google AdSense or flickr batch http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne

Do you have any plans of doing something like that?

Plans?  I don't even understand the request :D

Its also 3am and I have a presentation at 9am, so I am a bit fried

Can you expound on this idea?

Thanks much

Bill

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #234 on: February 05, 2005, 09:19:07 am »

I keep getting a fatal error on this line

else {   print "ERROR: Path to Coppermine incorrect. (" . $this->filepathtocpm . ")";   
   $this = ""; <--------------HERE LINE 100

when i comment the two occurances out it works, any ideas why & also do i need them

cheers

Well the $this = "" Should kill the object itself.  I promise to look more into this tomorrow... If I survive that long

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2005, 09:24:31 am »

OK - basically what I am asking is a frontend for your class which after selecting various options in the end gives user a piece of JS which she can slap into her HTML page and be done with - this is the way Google (and probably most others) deliver their banners.

This approach I have found works best for most non tech people. You either need to see Google OR the flickr URL to clearly get what I am thinking :)
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2005, 10:49:06 pm »

OK - basically what I am asking is a frontend for your class which after selecting various options in the end gives user a piece of JS which she can slap into her HTML page and be done with - this is the way Google (and probably most others) deliver their banners.

This approach I have found works best for most non tech people. You either need to see Google OR the flickr URL to clearly get what I am thinking :)

I looked at google and at some pages at flikr that I could get at without creating a user... and still have no idea what you mean.

I get the idea of the front end that lets you decide the behavior... after that, what would the javascript do to display the photos?  It has to be able to query the database to get the photos, which means that it has to talk to the php script...  thats where I am not understanding what happens.  I am also really tired, so I may not be making much sense,,,

I need a nap - 4 hours of sleep last night is not cutting it

slicer

• Coppermine newbie

I'd like to add this to a forum under the header but I haven't a clue where to enter the code.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #238 on: February 12, 2005, 06:38:02 pm »

I'd like to add this to a forum under the header but I haven't a clue where to enter the code.

I've only played with two forums at all, so I am not sure how to help you.  I guess starting with what forum you are trying to add it to would give me a fighting chance of helping ;)

mrmike987

• Coppermine newbie

I need some help. Does anyone have the code that does this:
(From page1  post1)

Since Friday, December 10 2004 we've added about 355 images
Category name Album New count
Haley - The early years (1999-2002) 2000 Haley - the second year 17 new
 1999 Haley - the first year 69 new
 2001 Haley - the third year 30 new
Haley, Christi and me Our furry friends 18 new
 May 2003 - Beckett Trip 15 new
 Misc - Just don't fit anywhere 11 new

<?php

include "./coppermine.php";
$objCpm = new cpm($CONFIG['dbname'], $CONFIG['dbserver'], $CONFIG['dbuser'],$CONFIG['dbpass'], $CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'], '/gallery');
$objCpm = new cpm("/gallery");

$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMediaFromAlbum(3,6,6,array("imagestyle" => "test1"));

print "<hr>";

$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMediaFromAlbum(3,6,5,array("imagestyle" => "test1"));
$objCpm->cpm_formatStats("% There are  %f files with %v views  ");
$objCpm->cpm_close();

?>
<style type="text/css">
img.test1 {  
          border-style:solid;
          border-width:5px;
          border-color: #7e7575;
          margin: 2px; }

img.test1:hover {
          border-style:solid;
          border-width:5px;
          border-color: #000000;
          margin: 2px; }
</style>

I would like to just get New Images instead of random but I cant get it to work...

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 34   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.