Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 34   Go Down

Author Topic: CpmFetch - (OLD/LOCKED) stats/thumbnails/randoms/etc from outside CPG  (Read 389483 times)

n704fn

• Coppermine novice

The way you have is stramge.  The PATH is from where ever cfimageget.php is installed to your coppermine folder, not to the coppermine fetch folder

In your case it should be "../cpg132"

The URL is the partial url to where coppermine photo gallery is installed.  "/cpg132"

Seemed strange to me to, but like I said, it appears to work whether I use /cpg132 or /cfetch.  Does my avatar image show up here, or am I just seeing it locally?

Looking forward to the new docs.  Thanks again,

N704FN
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thechouinards.com%2Fcfetch%2Fcfig_random.php&hash=562ee9e4ceefcfa4cca83d45f784b926a8235733)

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code

The way you have is stramge.  The PATH is from where ever cfimageget.php is installed to your coppermine folder, not to the coppermine fetch folder

In your case it should be "../cpg132"

The URL is the partial url to where coppermine photo gallery is installed.  "/cpg132"

Seemed strange to me to, but like I said, it appears to work whether I use /cpg132 or /cfetch.  Does my avatar image show up here, or am I just seeing it locally?

That is interesting.  If you are not setting a path to cpg132 anywhere, it should not be able to find your photos.

Yeah, your avatar is here.    ???

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

hueznar

• Coppermine newbie

Dear Vuud: I'm a Spanish user with low english level, so sorry...

Well, I'm trying to use your mod to generate a random int image, but also I would like to have the image comments below of the photo. Is possible to generate a random photo, and show the photo comments below?.

Thank you four your nice mod.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code

Dear Vuud: I'm a Spanish user with low english level, so sorry...

Well, I'm trying to use your mod to generate a random int image, but also I would like to have the image comments below of the photo. Is possible to generate a random photo, and show the photo comments below?.

Thank you four your nice mod.

Hello Hueznar, I'm an Enlish user with a non-existant spanish level, so your ahead of me :)

In the last development version I beleive you can have the last added comment and its image displayed.  Also, in the general part you can have the title and or description shown.  I don't think you can have a comment displayed along with the image.  I did start into that, but decided on postponing it.

I do not think that as it is you can do what you want.  It may be added later, but at this point I am not adding on new functionality until the next stable version comes out - that way I don't mess anything up :)

Sorry

Vuud

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

dondo521

• Coppermine novice

I have Coppermine (and of course CoppermineFetch) on a sub domain of my site...
so I'm having a problem getting the thumbs to show up in cftest.php
It shows the links to the thumbs but not the actual thumbs.
When you click on the links it comes up with a window saying "displayimage.php could not be found".

This is probably an easy fix but I am baffled...anything I should be changing for it to work in a subdomain or is that even the problem...?

Thanks...excellent mod! ;)

dondo521

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: CoppermineFetch - stats/thumbnails/randoms/etc from outside cpm - New dev ve
« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2005, 01:14:07 am »

Subdomains are a tricky beast with this mod, but not impossible.

Let me figure out what I did last time to get it working and get back to you.  It won't work the way it is, you need to add in two extra function calls.  Let me dig those up and I will repost the info later on tonight (can't do it right now)

Vuud

I have Coppermine (and of course CoppermineFetch) on a sub domain of my site...
so I'm having a problem getting the thumbs to show up in cftest.php
It shows the links to the thumbs but not the actual thumbs.
When you click on the links it comes up with a window saying "displayimage.php could not be found".

This is probably an easy fix but I am baffled...anything I should be changing for it to work in a subdomain or is that even the problem...?

Thanks...excellent mod! ;)

dondo521

dondo521

• Coppermine novice
Re: CoppermineFetch - stats/thumbnails/randoms/etc from outside cpm - New dev ve
« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2005, 01:49:59 am »

Thanks Vuud!

I really appreciate that, will check in later...

dondo521

hueznar

• Coppermine newbie

Thank you for your reply Vuud :)

Also, in the general part you can have the title and or description shown.

That's I need (I typed comment intead of description...) . I really need to show below of the photo, the description of that photo, but I didn't find the way to do it. Currently I have the following code in my site:

<?php
include "./cpmfetch/coppermine.php";
$objCpm = new cpm("/astroalbum");
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1,array("imagesize" => "int"));
$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

I show a random int photo, and also, I want to show the description of the photo, but reading the docs and F.A.Q. I can't find the way to do it.

If you or someone can help me to do this, I will very very pleased.

Thanks again and sorry for my written english... (Learned at high School many years ago :P )

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2005, 06:31:46 pm »

Thank you for your reply Vuud :)

Also, in the general part you can have the title and or description shown.

That's I need (I typed comment intead of description...) . I really need to show below of the photo, the description of that photo, but I didn't find the way to do it. Currently I have the following code in my site:

<?php
include "./cpmfetch/coppermine.php";
$objCpm = new cpm("/astroalbum");
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1,array("imagesize" => "int"));
$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

I show a random int photo, and also, I want to show the description of the photo, but reading the docs and F.A.Q. I can't find the way to do it.

If you or someone can help me to do this, I will very very pleased.

Thanks again and sorry for my written english... (Learned at high School many years ago :P )

Well, thats a first... someone who actually learned something in high school!

;D

You need to be running a newer version of coppermine fetch (one of the development versions).  After that it is very easy.to do...  You need to pass in another entry in the options hash

$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1,1,array("imagesize" => "int", "subtitle" => "%t - %c"));

That will add a subtitle (text under the photo consisting of the title of the photo and the caption.

Bill

PS. Let me know if that does not work

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2005, 06:35:35 pm »

Thanks Vuud!

I really appreciate that, will check in later...

dondo521

Last time I had to do this, I had to get into the server to work it out... but I think this is it...

Keep what you have for settings, getting back the links without images is okay at this point.

After creating the cpm object, you need to make these calls also:

$objCpm->cpm_OverridePathToCoppermine("/var/www/dom/subdom");
 $objCpm->cpm_OverrideUrlToCoppermine("/subdom/");

Basically what this does is mixes it up internally so everything still goes in the right directions.  The first one is the actual path as the server see's it (not the url).  The second is the partial URL

I really hope this works, since then I can document it :)

Most likely you will need the newest dev version for this

PCGUY112887

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2005, 12:46:55 am »

How could I remove the border since the IMG is linked.. and the table around the image?  It just doesn't fit where I stuck the include on my site.

Thanks for the great mod  ;D

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2005, 12:56:24 am »

How could I remove the border since the IMG is linked.. and the table around the image?  It just doesn't fit where I stuck the include on my site.

Thanks for the great mod  ;D

Your welcome for the mod.

visably removing the table and the border can be done through the css control... just pass it a style using the optionshash for that.

if you want to completely get rid of the html surrounding the image, the cfimageget.php script may be easier.  if you want to dive into the coppermine_dao object, you can probably get it that way, but it will take several calls - at least in theory it should be able to be done that way.

If I have completely misunderstood what you were asking, then let me know :)

Also, I'd advise the dev version over the last stable... Its darn near the next stable version right now.

PCGUY112887

« Reply #212 on: February 02, 2005, 01:35:33 am »

Allright, I will try this... But...
http://cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com/projects/copperminefetch/cfimageget.php
I see 2 lines of code... and 2 files i'm supposed to mod... am I supposed to add those 2 lines in those 2 files or what?

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #213 on: February 02, 2005, 01:58:07 am »

Allright, I will try this... But...
http://cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com/projects/copperminefetch/cfimageget.php
I see 2 lines of code... and 2 files i'm supposed to mod... am I supposed to add those 2 lines in those 2 files or what?

Hmmm,  your not really "mod"'ng any files... you just have the change the variables at the top of the file for your configuration.

That is all in the cfimageget.php file.  The only other thing you need is the image tag in the file that will display the photo.  If you are doing much more than that I have led you astray somehow!

dondo521

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #214 on: February 02, 2005, 09:29:35 am »

Thanks for the info on the subdomain issue Vuud...

I'm gonna give it a whirl later on today...as soon as i know the results I'll let you know how it came out...

Thanks again ;)!

dondo521

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2005, 06:05:56 pm »

Thanks for the info on the subdomain issue Vuud...

I'm gonna give it a whirl later on today...as soon as i know the results I'll let you know how it came out...

Thanks again ;)!

dondo521

Okay, just remember, you need the newest dev version to use those function calls

PCGUY112887

« Reply #216 on: February 02, 2005, 11:17:32 pm »

Allright I got it working...
http://www.spudfiles.com/gallery/cpmfetch/cfimageget.php?album=1
But you can't click on the image to bring you to the gallery page it's on?  :\'(

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #217 on: February 02, 2005, 11:54:44 pm »

Allright I got it working...
http://www.spudfiles.com/gallery/cpmfetch/cfimageget.php?album=1
But you can't click on the image to bring you to the gallery page it's on?  :\'(

Well, cpmfetch is for providing image data back.  You can always wrap the img call in an href to point at album=1.

If you want it to link to a specific photo, then you need to work something out through the main library. 

Can you send me the url of the page you are trying to work it into and where you want it... I feel like I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish...  You can personal message it to me if you dont want it public.

PCGUY112887

« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2005, 12:44:18 am »

Wrapping it in a link to the album sounds like a good idea...

http://www.spudfiles.com

You can see where the images are... the ones from coppermine are the 2 most inner ones on the bar next to the login box.  Above them it says Cool Image (coulden't think of anything better :P)
If you move around my site you will see that bar is everywhere on the site.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2005, 12:47:39 am »

Wrapping it in a link to the album sounds like a good idea...

http://www.spudfiles.com

You can see where the images are... the ones from coppermine are the 2 most inner ones on the bar next to the login box.  Above them it says Cool Image (coulden't think of anything better :P)
If you move around my site you will see that bar is everywhere on the site.

Thats fantastic!  My brother made a spud gun a little while back... probably about 6 feet long and powered by right guard aerosol spray I think :)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 34   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.