Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMF Theme  (Read 5868 times)

OIDanTheManIO

• Coppermine newbie
SMF Theme
« on: June 20, 2005, 06:38:21 am »

I can not find an SMF theme anywhere and I really want one.  Where can I get a copy and how do I install it?

-Dan The Man

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: SMF Theme
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 06:49:14 am »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 02:07:12 pm »

Dan, I made a Chatbubbles theme for Coppermine - if you'd like I can attach it to this thread.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

snork13

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 04:08:50 pm »

Dan, I made a Chatbubbles theme for Coppermine - if you'd like I can attach it to this thread.

@ kegobeer

/off topic/

I been working on the Hi::Ha Theme by koni for coppermine to match your forum. I will have to check first before a release.

--snork13

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 04:50:26 pm »

Sweet!  I haven't gotten around to that yet.  Looking forward to seeing it in action.

I want to make a CPG theme for Koni's latest release also.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

nukeworker

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Visit NukeWorker.com
    • Nuclear Jobs
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 10:29:28 pm »

Sounds fantastic!  Those are some of the best theme's SMF is offering at the moment.

elliel

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2005, 12:48:10 pm »

Help needed !

Hi

I just installed the SMF theme and followed the instructions, but I had to install file by file and not the complete folder at once, so I created a folder in themes called 'smf' and put the css, template and theme files in there.  I created an 'image' folder and put all the images in there.  I went into coppermine config and changed the theme to 'smf' theme and I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: theme_display_album_list_cat() in /home/elliel/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 654

Now I don't know what to do with this or how to fix it.  I have limited knowledge and have only been using coppermine for a week.  If there are things in the theme that I need to change then I don't know where to start or how to do it.

Can anyone help?

Please?

(edited to add:  oh and it let me change it back to the 'restore factory settings' theme? but if I try to go back into config to change the theme back to the 'eyeball' theme I WAS using before trying to change to smf, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader() in /home/elliel/public_html/gallery/config.php on line 475

I don't know what to do about this and now I can't even get my previous theme to work *sobs* and I can't get into config at all!  I Just get the above error message)

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 01:12:25 pm by elliel »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 07:02:42 am »

not related the smf theme nor this whole thread - don't try to hijack this thread. You haven't uploaded all coppermine files. Get your coppermine install running with the default themes it comes with first. Once you have it up and running, start playing around with the theme.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.