Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Page Numbers.. 21 pages listed but only showing 12 page numbers?  (Read 2919 times)

gateway

• Coppermine novice

We have alot of content in our cpm site and just recetly noticed that the page numbers dont all show up and some are missing at least in the visual view of the site.. adding page=# works i meant he pages havnt dissapeared just the numbers in the area.. I have included a screen shot to show you what im talking about.

.. 247 albums on 21 page(s)       12 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 21

Bottom of our page looks like this.. hence page numbers from 12-20 are missing in this area ? thoughts?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 09:11:50 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Adjust the config setting 'number of tabs to display'.

gateway

• Coppermine novice

ahh nice nameing :) haha ok thanks .. my question then is we are at 21 pages, what happens if u go past 25 which seems to be the max u can set it to ?

Nibbler

Once you browse through the tabs, the tabs that are displayed will change depending on what page you are on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.